|Look up mainline or main line in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mainline, Main line, or Main Line may refer to:
- Main line (railway), the principal artery of a railway system
- Main Line of Public Works, a railroad and canal system in Pennsylvania
- Main Line (Long Island Rail Road), Long Island City to Greenport
- Main Line (NJ Transit), formerly part of the Erie Railroad, Hoboken to Suffern
- Main Line (Sri Lanka), a railway line in Sri Lanka
- SEPTA Main Line, shared segment to Glenside
- South Line, Tasmania, Australia, also called the Main Line
- Midland Mainline, a defunct UK train operating company
- Mainline Freight, a defunct UK railfreight company
- Philadelphia Main Line, a collection of suburbs of Philadelphia
- Mainline Protestant, a group of Christian church denominations
- BitTorrent (software), nicknamed mainline by developers denoting its official origins
- Mainline, a model railway models company now owned by Bachmann.
- "Mainlining," a slang term for intravenous (as opposed to subcutaneous/"skin popping") use of injectable drugs
Last modified on 2 May 2013, at 16:31
↑Jump back a section
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.