The Magdalen Players is a theatrical production and funding body based at Magdalen College, Oxford, England. It is one of Oxford's richest theatrical organizations and assists with the funding of productions containing Magdalen students. It also organizes various events throughout the year, including, most notably, the Magdalen College Garden Show.
The Garden Show
The Magdalen Garden Show is one of Oxford's summer productions. In recent years it has been performed outside on the stage in the President's Garden at Magdalen College or indoors in Magdalen's state-of-the-art auditorium. It has also been performed previously in the Deer Park.
Previous productions have included:
'The Tempest' by William Shakespeare (2012)
- Pygmalion by George Bernard Shaw (2011) 
- The Butterfly's Evil Spell by Federico Garcia Lorca (2010)
- All's Well That Ends Well by William Shakespeare (2009)
- An Ideal Husband by Oscar Wilde (2008)
- The Cherry Orchard by Anton Chekhov (2007)
Shakespeare productions are popular.
- Magdalen, University of Oxford, UK.
- Magdalen Players Website Funding Information
- Music, Art & Drama, Magdalen College, Oxford, UK.
- Harry Phillips, The grass is always greener..., Cherwell, 23 April 2009.
- Timothy Newey, All's Well That Ends Well, Cherwell, 13 May 2009.
- Sebastian Cameron, The Cherry Orchard
- The Magdalen Players
- GroupSpaces, 14 April 2007.
- Allardyce Nicoll, Shakespeare Survey. Cambridge University Press, 1965. ISBN 0-521-06431-7. Page 140.