|Look up madhouse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Madhouse may refer to:
- Madhouse, a colloquial term for a psychiatric hospital or other mental institution
- Madhouse, the nickname given to Double One in darts
- Madhouse (band), an American band that was a side project for Prince
- Madhouse, a band featuring Ovidiu Lipan
- Madhouse (1985 band), an American gothic rock band by Monica Richards
- "Madhouse" (song), by the thrash metal band Anthrax
- Madhouse: The Very Best of Anthrax, an album by Anthrax
- Madhouse (Silver Convention album), a 1976 album by Silver Convention
- Madhouse Records, a record label
- Mad'House, a French house music project group that did cover songs of Madonna
- "Mad House", song from Rihanna's 2009 album Rated R
- Archie's Mad House, a comic book published by Archie Comics
- Madhouse: A Tragic Tale of Megalomania and Modern Medicine, a 2005 book
- Madhouse (novel), a novel by Rob Thurman
- The Madhouse, a 1819 painting by Francisco de Goya
- Madhouse (ride), a type of theme park attraction manufactured by Vekoma
- Madhouse (company), a Japanese animation studio
- Chicago Stadium's nickname "The Madhouse on Madison"
- Madhouse (magazine), Argentine heavy metal magazine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.