|Look up mpd in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
MPD may refer to:
- Medium PRF (pulse repetition frequency) doppler radar used e.g. in fighter and missile applications
- Memory Protection Devices, a company that manufactures battery holders
- Managed Pressure Drilling - general term for controlling the mud circulation to optimize the bottomhole pressure.
- Manila Police District
- Milwaukee Police Department, the police department in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Minneapolis Police Department, the police department in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Montreal Police Department, the police department in Montreal, Canada
- Memphis Police Department, the police department in Memphis, Tennessee
- Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia, the municipal police force for the city of Washington, District of Columbia
- Miami Police Department
- Metropolitan Police District, the area policed by the Metropolitan Police Service in London, United Kingdom
- Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department, the police department in Tokyo, Japan.
- Mumbai Police Department
- UTA MPD a type of diesel multiple unit railcar of Northern Ireland Railways
- MPD, the ICAO airline designator for Air Comet
- Motive power depot, a location used to store locomotives
- A range of MIDI pad controllers made by Akai
- Multiple Purpose Document (airlines) is a document similar to an MCO
- In Hong Kong mPD is a surveying term meaning "metres above Principle Datum" and refers to height of 1.230m below average sea level
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.