Long john, long johns or Long John may refer to:
- Long underwear
- Éclair (pastry), in some parts of the US
- Long John (doughnut), a bar-shaped doughnut
- Long John (bicycle), A type of cargo bicycle, it has a low-slung basket for carrying heavy loads. Due to its low centre of gravity it can carry 100 kg
- The Long Johns, a series of sketches by the British satirists John Bird and John Fortune featured on the programme Bremner, Bird and Fortune
- Long John Nebel, American radio host
- Long John Baldry, British-born Canadian blues singer and voice actor
- Giorgio Chinaglia, nicknamed "Long John"
- John Lennon, who went under the stage name "Long John" in May 1960
- Long John (whisky), a brand of Scotch whisky
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language