|Look up lobera in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
It may refer to:
- Lobera de Onsella
- Lobera de la Vega
- Lobera de Orense
- Cave on San Pedro Nolasco Island
- "Wolf's Lair," or La Lobera, isolation blockhouse in Callao Naval Base prison in Peru housing inmates such as Shining Path terrorist leader Abimael Guzman.
- Lobera, a common Spanish surname
- Ana María García, la Lobera, who appeared before the Inquisition of Toledo in 1648 accused of controlling seven demonic wolves
- a wolf trap, funnel-like walls leading to a pit with stakes for hunting wolves in Spain
- Wolf-slayer Lobera (sword)
- Digitalis purpurea
- Wolf apple Solanum lycocarpum common in the Brazilian savanna.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.