List of North Queensland Fury FC players
This is a list of all players to play in the Australian Hyundai A-League for the now defunct club North Queensland Fury.
North Queensland Fury FC was a club which appeared in the 2009–10 and 2010–11 seasons of the Australian A-League. The club played a total of 57 matches in its two seasons in the competition, winning 12, drawing 15 and losing 30. In total, 44 players made A-League appearances for the club. in March 2011 the club was axed from the league due to financial doubts from Football Federation Australia.
North Queensland Fury had 8 player with international experience play for them, including 3 Australians.
- Robbie Middleby played 5 times for the Socceroos in 2002.
- Robbie Fowler scored 7 goals in his 26 appearances for England. This included appearing at the 2002 FIFA World Cup.
- Dyron Daal was one of eight players to play in both of the Fury's A-League seasons. Daal has made 7 international appearances for small nation Netherlands Antilles.
- David Williams, another player to play in both of the Fury's seasons, has made 2 appearances for Australia.
- Jeremy Brockie has played 21 times for the All Whites. He has made appearances at both the 2008 Olympics and 2010 FIFA World Cup.
- Eric Akoto made over 50 appearances for Togo, scoring one goal. He was a member of the squad at the 2006 FIFA World Cup- the first FIFA World Cup for which Togo qualified. He was also on the bus involved in the Togo national football team attack.
- Eugene Sseppuya has scored 2 goals in his 7 appearances for the Uganda national football team.
- Shane Stefanutto has 3 Socceroos caps.
Other notable players
List of players
- Players are listed by first name. Statistics are for A-League regular season and finals matches only. "Matches for NQF" dates are from the year(s) in which the player was contracted and present at the club.
|Name||Nationality||Position||Matches for NQF||Appearances||Goals||Yellow Cards||Red Cards|
|Brad McDonald||Papua New Guinea||DF||2010–2011||25||0||1||0|
|Dyron Daal||Netherlands Antilles||FW||2009–2011||38||7||6||1|
|Jeremy Brockie||New Zealand||FW||2009–2010||13||1||1||0|
The following players signed A-League contracts with the Fury, but never made a competitive league appearance:
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language