List of Army Wives episodes
|Season||Episodes||Originally aired||DVD Release|
|Season premiere||Season finale||Region 1||Region 2|
|1||13||June 3, 2007||August 26, 2007||June 10, 2008||February 4, 2009|
|2||19||June 8, 2008||November 2, 2008||June 2, 2009||TBA|
|3||18||June 7, 2009||October 11, 2009||February 9, 2010||TBA|
|4||18||April 11, 2010||August 22, 2010||December 14, 2010||TBA|
|5||13||March 6, 2011||June 12, 2011||September 27, 2011||TBA|
|6||23||March 4, 2012||September 9, 2012||September 18, 2012 (Part 1)
December 18, 2012 (Part 2)
|7||13||March 10, 2013||June 9, 2013||TBA||TBA|
Season 1: 2007
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date|
|1||1||"A Tribe is Born"||Ben Younger||Katherine Fugate||June 3, 2007|
|After only a four day courtship, Roxy impetuously decides to marry Pfc. Trevor LeBlanc and moves with her two kids to his Army post. Floundering in her new life as an Army wife, she takes a job bartending at a local joint known for being a Jody bar (where civilian men go to hit on enlisted men's wives). While on the post, Roxy meets Claudia Joy Holden, who believes that her husband Col. Michael Holden's promotion didn't come through because of base politics. Another Army wife, Pamela Moran, is heavily pregnant with twins - she's secretly acting as a surrogate to get her family out of debt. Meanwhile, psychiatrist Roland Burton is trying to reconnect with his wife, Lt. Col. Joan Burton, who has just returned from Afghanistan. Then there's Denise Sherwood, who is dealing with her son Jeremy's anger-management issues as her strict husband, Maj. Frank Sherwood, is about to be deployed. The unlikely group bonds when Pamela unexpectedly goes into labor at Claudia Joy's wives' tea party. Not wanting everyone to know her family's dire financial situation, Pamela relies on these new friends to keep her surrogacy from being exposed.|
|2||2||"After Birth"||Perry Lang||Katherine Fugate||June 10, 2007|
|When she arrives at the hospital, Pamela learns that the couple who paid her to be a surrogate are out of town and can't pick up the twins right away; Claudia Joy offers to house the newborns to protect Pamela's secret. Meanwhile, Trevor's upcoming deployment to Iraq prompts him to make a surprise offer to adopt Roxy's kids. On another front, Denise's abusive son, Jeremy, is still out of control, and she needs help protecting herself. Roxy comes to the rescue. Attempting to rekindle the romance with Joan, Roland plans an intimate dinner, but it's ruined by her heavy drinking and harsh accusations. Pamela leans on her husband for comfort when she says goodbye to the babies she carried.|
|3||3||"The Art of Separation"||Patrick Norris||Katherine Fugate||June 17, 2007|
|Claudia Joy's daughter Amanda gets arrested at a war protest. And Claudia Joy isn't the only mom with problems: Denise has a showdown with Jeremy and lies about his West Point plans to her husband. Joan checks in on one of her men who's suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder and Roland hears about a soldier having recurring nightmares about his commanding officer, which turns out to be Joan. Pamela and Chase try to reconnect, but the surrogacy continues to cause challenges. Meanwhile, Roxy's ex wreaks havoc for Trevor's plans to adopt T.J., but a happy ending is in sight. At a get-together at Claudia Joy's, the group learns that Denise's husband's helicopter crashed in Iraq. No one knows if he survived.|
|4||4||"One of Our Own"||Michael Lange||Rama Stagner||June 24, 2007|
|In shock over her husband's copter crash, Denise desperately wants to go to Frank, and only Claudia Joy can persuade her that it's best to stay home. Unfortunately, the trauma strains Denise's relationship with Jeremy even more. Roxy signs the adoption papers, officially marking Trevor the adoptive father of her children. Meanwhile, a mentally unstable soldier takes Roland and Claudia Joy hostage at the hospital and demands to speak to his superior officer: Joan, whose darkest secrets about her tour in Afghanistan are exposed to her husband.|
|5||5||"Independence Day"||John T. Kretchmer||Hilly Hicks, Jr.||July 1, 2007|
|Roxy learns that Marilyn, Fort Marshall's biggest gossip, is having an affair, but promises to keep Marilyn's secret. At Claudia Joy's annual Independence Day picnic, Pamela is devastated when Chase is suddenly called away on a Delta Force mission. Roland champions Joan by asking Colonel Holden to consider her 20 years of service, but Joan is torn between retiring from the Army or facing a possible court-martial.|
|6||6||"Who We Are"||Allison Liddi-Brown||Dee Johnson||July 8, 2007|
|Denise gets a welcome surprise. Claudia Joy and Michael become concerned when they learn of their daughter Amanda's relationship with Jeremy. While playing with the boys, Trevor injures himself which puts his deployment on hold. Roxy's mother Marda pays the family an unexpected visit.|
|7||7||"Hail & Farewell"||Kevin Dowling||Rama Stagner||July 15, 2007|
|After a childhood filled with broken promises, Roxy has a hard time trusting that her mother, Marda, is sober. To surprise her daughter, Marda enlists Pamela to help plan a birthday party for Roxy. Jeremy decides to enlist in the Army and seeks comfort from Amanda. However, Michael and Claudia Joy try to defuse the romance between them by revealing details of Jeremy's past behavior to Amanda. Meanwhile, Denise is distraught about Jeremy's decision to enlist.|
|8||8||"Only the Lonely"||Rob Spera||Amanda Lasher||July 22, 2007|
|Infatuated with Jeremy, Amanda is upset when her parents, Michael and Claudia Joy, tell her they want her to go on a family vacation to Montana. Frustrated, Amanda reaches out to Denise, Jeremy's mother, for comfort. After 18 years out of the work force, Denise decides to pursue nursing at the post hospital. While Chase is deployed, Pamela has an unexpected reunion with Scott, a friend from her past. Roland finds himself in bed with a reporter who is only in town for 48 hours. And Roxy befriends a recently widowed single mother, Delores, who cannot accept that she needs to leave the post as a result of her husband's death.|
|9||9||"Nobody's Perfect"||Patrick Norris||Dee Johnson||July 29, 2007|
|Joan returns to the army base and surprises Roland with her newfound attitude. Roland begins to remorse over his affair with the magazine reporter. Denise argues with Frank over her returning to nursing school. Frank wants Denise to be a stay at home wife, while Denise thinks otherwise. Eventually, Denise misses Major Weatherford's party much to Frank's dismay. While at Major Weatherford's party, Claudia Joy overhears Lenore Baker and her husband having a dispute about their marriage. When Lenore realizes that Claudia Joy has overheard her dispute with her husband, she begins to start rumors about Claudia Joy.|
|10||10||"Dirty Laundry"||Joanna Kerns||Julie Rottenberg & Elisa Zuritsky||August 5, 2007|
|Claudia Joy's old friend, Hannah White, returns to the post to attend a memorial for fallen soldiers and her husband is one of the soldiers being honored. Controversy begins to ensue when Hannah White finds out that her husband was killed by friendly fire and in a different country than first told. Hannah White decides to take the case to the U.S. Supreme Court which causes trouble for Claudia Joy and Michael. Michael decides that Hannah must leave their house since he is now Commander of the post, since General Baker is in the hospital, and it does not look well to have someone who is against the army staying with the Commander of a post. The case also starts problems with the other army wives. Pamela and Denise disagree with what Hannah is doing, and when Roxy tries to stop them from arguing, Pamela makes Roxy take a side.|
|11||11||"Truth and Consequences"||Perry Lang||Bruce Zimmerman||August 12, 2007|
|General Grayson and his wife visit the post and Lenore takes the chance to sabotage Claudia Joy even more. The rumors get so bad that Amanda has to even ask Claudia Joy if Michael is her real father. Claudia Joy becomes angry that someone would attack her daughter, but Michael suggest that Claudia Joy not do anything that would compromise their reputations. Eventually, Lenore gets what she deserves while trying to harm Claudia Joy again. Frank finds out that he is being deployed, so Denise tries to convince him to visit Jeremy and not leave things the way they are. Frank eventually visits Jeremy, though Frank does not completely forgive Jeremy, he makes an effort to mend things with his son. Pamela gets offered a job at the post radio station. At first, she rejects the offer, but then decides to do the radio show so that she can express herself and so that other army wives can have someone to talk to. Roland admits to Joan that he had an affair while she was getting treatment. Joan, at first, is upset, but decides she wants to work on her marriage. Roland, on the other hand, says that he isn't happy in their marriage and ends up sleeping at a hotel instead of at home.|
|12||12||"Rules of Engagement"||Glenn Kershaw||Jeff Melvoin & Michael Oates Palmer||August 19, 2007|
|When Roxy gets assaulted by a drunk at the bar Roland defends her, causing a fight and ends up in jail. Joan bails him out, but he still refuses to return home and work on their marriage together. Eventually, Joan tells Roland that this seems to be a divorce and Roland begins to seek a job in Chicago. During the fight Roxy gets hit in the eye, which makes Trevor worried and he asks her to find another job. Roxy wants to open up her own bar, but Trevor explains to her that as an army wife you never stay in one base for more than 2–3 years. This causes trouble between Trevor and Roxy. Chase returns and Pamela is more than excited. But when she goes on the radio and says how she and her husband consummated his return, Chase gets angry saying Pamela embarrassed him. Michael becomes the new Commander of the entire post, which means his family has to act very carefully as to not do anything controversial. Everyone seems to be handling it well, but suddenly Amanda is nowhere to be found. Michael and Claudia Joy conclude that she went to go see Jeremy.|
|13||13||"Goodbye Stranger"||Jeff Melman||Katherine Fugate||August 26, 2007|
|Amanda breaks up with Jeremy saying that she needs to think about school and since he is going away soon, it is better for them not to be together. When she gets home, she admits to her mother that she fears she is pregnant, and that's the reason why she broke up with Jeremy. Amanda takes the pregnancy test with her mother by her side, and finds out she is not pregnant. On the other hand, Joan finds out she is pregnant. Roland accepts a job a Northwestern University and is ready to move to Chicago. Right before Roland leaves, Joan tells him she is pregnant and she doesn't know what she is going to do yet. She tells Roland that he still should move to Chicago. The army post becomes threatened by a terrorist attack when the post realizes that someone has been stealing weapons. Now that the post is not safe, many of the soldiers are being deployed as soon as possible. Trevor, Frank, and Chase are some of the soldiers being deployed. While this is all happening, Marilyn decides to leave her husband secretly. When her husband finds out he physically assaults her and she runs away from him. Amanda is ready to leave for college and Claudia Joy is going to accompany her to the bus stop. Claudia Joy makes a pit stop at the local bar when Roxy and Denise stop by to mourn their husbands' deployment. Roland also stops at the bar when he notices the girls' cars outside. Suddenly, Marilyn's husband walks into the bar with a bomb strapped to himself. When Amanda notices something wrong, she too walks into the bar.|
Season 2: 2008
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|1||14||"Would You Know My Name"||Rob Spera||Katherine Fugate||June 8, 2008||4.52|
|In the aftermath of the bombing at the Hump Bar, the wives struggle to put their lives back together. Pamela introduces her listeners to the details of tragedy and coping, Jeremy returns to post to be with Denise, Roxy secludes herself when she does not hear from Trevor after his deployment and Claudia Joy has a dream that Amanda survived the bombing and is on her way to college. Meanwhile, Joan and Roland reconnect in the wake of the explosion, while Army CID (Criminal Investigative Division) interviews survivors of the bombing.|
|2||15||"Strangers in a Strange Land"||John T. Kretchmer||C.M. Nau||June 15, 2008||4.20|
|Joan is angry at Roland for telling the wives about her pregnancy, and even after telling General Holden is struggling with whether or not to terminate the pregnancy. Pamela is frustrated by Chase's ongoing absence and secrecy due to his place in Delta Force. After Claudia Joy suffers a panic attack in the middle of the PX, she and Michael realize that they have to work through their anger at losing Amanda. Roxy fights to keep Betty in the army hospital when she is threatened with discharge, and manages to get her an extra week of care after which she will be moving in with Roxy and the boys.|
|3||16||"The Messenger"||Kevin Dowling||Katherine Fugate||June 22, 2008||3.75|
|Finn develops a crush on Claudia Joy and asks her out on a date; Denise bonds with a wounded soldier named Mac; Chase tells Pamela and their children that he has to leave on another mission. Betty informs Roxy that she hates children because she could not have any of her own.|
|4||17||"Leaving the Tribe"||Lloyd Ahern II||Story by: Nick Thiel
Teleplay by: Bruce Zimmerman
|June 29, 2008||3.84|
|Roland is offered a job as a high school counselor after he begins to help Emmalin with her pain and helps some of her friends; Denise makes a new friend after bonding with Doctor Getty over motorcycles; Joan informs her troops of her pregnancy and joins pregnancy PT training. Betty goes back to the Hump bar for the first time since the explosion and asks Roxy help her with the rebuild. Frank does not like the fact that Denise is riding a motorcycle that a patient gave her. Roxy gets a call from Trevor informing her that he is coming home in a few days. Michael Holden considers retirement after the incident at the Hump bar.|
|5||18||"The Hero Returns"||Joanna Kerns||Katherine Fugate & Bruce Zimmerman||July 6, 2008||3.79|
|Trevor returns home a hero but is conflicted; Frank, still in Iraq, puts Denise's bike up for sale without her permission because he is worried about Denise's newfound independence. Joan meets her replacement for when she goes on Maternity Leave. Trevor learns that he is to be awarded the Silver Star and decides to go on Pamela's radio show.|
|6||19||"Thicker than Water"||Tawnia McKiernan||John E. Pogue||July 13, 2008||3.55|
|Claudia Joy helps a soldier who is reluctant to deploy to Iraq; gossip spreads that Denise and Getti are having an affair; Betty learns her cancer is spreading and tells Roxy about a lifelong dream. Roland wants advice about becoming a dad. Pamela gets an offer for a weekend radio show in Atlanta|
|7||20||"Uncharted Territory"||Stephen Gyllenhaal||Cynthia J. Cohen||July 20, 2008||3.65|
|The sex of Roland and Joan's baby is revealed. Roxy is given the task of rebuilding and reopening the Hump Bar. Pamela has suspicions of one of Chase's colleagues after a party shows he and his wife are living well beyond their means.|
|8||21||"Loyalties"||Jeff Melman||Story by: Edgar Lyall & Kevin Maynard
Teleplay by: Rob Bragin
|July 27, 2008||3.60|
|Roland is accused of inappropriate behavior with one of his students; Roxy hires a new waitress and is sued when she fires her for flirting with her husband; Pamela is stunned when Chase is arrested. Roland and Joan ask Claudia Joy and Michael to be their baby girl's godparents.|
|9||22||"Casting Out the Net"||Allison Liddi-Brown||Bruce Zimmerman||August 3, 2008||4.18|
|Denise re-evaluates her relationship with Getti when she learns Frank is coming home on leave from Iraq; Roxy enrolls in Roland's class to obtain her GED; Pamela befriends a journalist who interviews her for the local newspaper.|
|10||23||"Duplicity"||Tim Hunter||Gil Grant||August 10, 2008||3.40|
|Joan is restricted to bed rest with pregnancy complications; Trevor is upset when his injury prevents his return to combat; Frank senses a change in Denise when he returns home from Iraq.|
|11||24||"Mothers & Wives"||Chris Peppe||John E. Pogue||August 17, 2008|
|Claudia Joy's mother makes an unexpected visit; Roland counsels a lonely teenager whose father was recently killed in Iraq; Roxy panics before taking her GED test.|
|12||25||"Great Expectations"||Peter Werner||Barbara Hall||September 7, 2008||3.85|
|Claudia Joy's father Randall drops by her house. Joan has a baby shower coming soon. Pamela may have to deal with a fan who goes too far.|
|13||26||"Safe Havens"||Lloyd Ahern II||Bruce Zimmerman||September 14, 2008||4.13|
|Pamela becomes concerned when her stalker starts talking to her children. Roxy and Roland have a fight after Roland takes action when he learns about Trevor's addiction. Jeremy is leaving for the first time. The Holdens get a visit from a guest.|
|14||27||"Payback"||John T. Kretchmer||Story by: Lyla Oliver
Teleplay by: John E. Pogue
|September 21, 2008||4.37|
|Trevor has a minor accident. Frank and Denise decide to separate so that they can figure out how they can save their marriage. Frank heads back to Iraq. Denise needs to find a peaceful place to figure things out. Pamela comes face to face with the man who is stalking her. Trevor is awarded the silver star and comes to a decision about it.|
|15||28||"Thank You for Letting Me Share"||Carl Lawrence Ludwig||Margaret Oberman||October 5, 2008||3.32|
|A new wife arrives on base and her competitive streak puts her at odds with Claudia Joy. Meanwhile, Roland and Joan are happy to have Roland's mother visit until she criticizes his parenting skills.|
|16||29||"Sacrifices"||John Terlesky||Tim O'Donnell||October 12, 2008|
|A young wife whose husband is blind finds a friend in Denise; Joan and Roland search for a nanny; and Emmalin runs into her pen pal, Logan.|
|17||30||"All in the Family"||Rob Spera||Cynthia J. Cohen||October 19, 2008||3.36|
|Roxy's mother comes back with a man on her arm; Joan and Roland leave their daughter with Claudia Joy and Michael for a date night; and Pamela works with Roxy at the bar to keep her mind off Chase.|
|18||31||"Departures, Arrivals"||John T. Kretchmer||Nick Thiel||October 26, 2008|
|When Joan returns to work she and Roland realize how much parenthood has changed their lives. Meanwhile, things are looking good for Michael on the job, and Roxy's mother drops by.|
|19||32||"Duty Calls"||Stephen Gyllenhaal||Wendy Gillis||November 2, 2008||3.94|
|The second season wraps up with the Holdens dealing with big changes. Meanwhile, Pamela wonders about her decision to marry into the Army; Betty's long-lost nephew arrives unexpectedly at the bar to see Roxy; and Roland must help a former patient.|
Season 3: 2009
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|1||33||"Best Laid Plans"||Joanna Kerns||Bruce Zimmerman||June 7, 2009||3.48|
|Roxy, Denise, Roland and Pamela offer their support to Claudia Joy and Michael, who are unable to leave for Brussels because of Emmalin's disappearance. Roxy struggles to take control of the bar away from Collin. Denise faces serious consequences as news of her affair spreads around the hospital. Overseas, Frank volunteers to lead a dangerous mission.|
|2||34||"About Face"||Stephen Gyllenhaal||Debra Fordham||June 14, 2009||3.71|
|Denise tries to learn Frank's fate after his unit runs into trouble in Iraq. She turns to Claudia Joy for help, but her friend is busy reestablishing a home base after deciding to stay in town with Emmalin. Pamela decides to show new army wives what base life will be like for them.|
|3||35||"Moving Out"||Kevin Dowling||Karen Maser||June 21, 2009|
|Claudia Joy house hunts as Emmalin's rebellious ways continue. Pamela is also on the lookout for a new place because her kids no longer want to share a room. Elsewhere, Roland is confronted by an outside therapist about the care available for soldiers and Trevor's career is jeopardized by a bad call he makes during a drill.|
|4||36||"Incoming"||Chris Peppe||James Stanley & Dianne Messina Stanley||June 28, 2009|
|Roland gets a job offer. Claudia Joy tries to help Michael bridge the gap between him and Emmalin.|
|5||37||"Disengagement"||Peter Werner||Rebecca Dameron||July 5, 2009||3.62|
|Roxy's hope for a grand reopening of the Hump bar doesn't go off without a hitch. Pamela is offered a coaching position on her son's football team. Joan wants to get her daughter, Sarah Elizabeth, christened before her deployment to Iraq. Chase comes home early from his current deployment, but finds the hardest part will be adjusting to life back home at Fort Marshall.|
|6||38||"Family Readiness"||Lloyd Ahern II||T.D. Mitchell||July 12, 2009||3.82|
|Pamela, Roxy, and Claudia Joy help Joan get ready for her daughter's christening. Lucky the dog arrives at Fort Marshall, and Trevor takes it in, much to Roxy's chagrin. An Iraqi orphan gets help with a hand injury.|
|7||39||"Onward Christian Soldier"||Carl Lawrence Ludwig||Jennifer Schuur||July 19, 2009|
|Pamela tries to get her son's coach to use the better ways to teach the team sportsmanship. Denise and Frank try to repair their marriage. Joan and Evan are pitted against one another in a war games exercise. Haneen is a guest of the Holden's while preparing for surgery.|
|8||40||"Post and Prejudice"||Rob Spera||Bruce Zimmerman||July 26, 2009|
|Joan and Evan compete against each other in Fort Marshall's annual war games exercise. Haneen's surgery is a success. Frank and Denise continue to work on their relationship. Pamela gives a young army wife advice on starting her own business.|
|9||41||"Coming Home"||Joanna Kerns||James Stanley & Dianne Messina Stanley||August 2, 2009||3.89|
|Roxy learns that Finn has been struggling in class and has him tested for a learning disability. Claudia Joy accompanies Haneen back to the Middle East to reunite her with her family. Michael and Emmalin spend time alone together in hopes of repairing their relationship.|
|10||42||"M.I.A."||John T. Kretchmer||Debra Fordham||August 9, 2009|
|Pamela's excitement over Chase's upcoming return home is cut short when she loses her wallet, forcing her to spend the day frantically retracing her steps. Roxy is surprised when Stella Raye, a country music singer she adored growing up, comes to the bar looking for work. Joan struggles with her deployment as she comes to the realization that she will be missing many of her daughter's milestones.|
|11||43||"Operation: Tango"||Lloyd Ahern II||Karen Maser||August 16, 2009||4.01|
|Claudia Joy and Denise find themselves serving as companions for the widow of a former senator, Mrs. Jean Calhoun (guest-star Kelly Bishop), who is visiting post for a ground-breaking ceremony. Roland finds a way to comfort Joan about her upcoming deployment. Roxy tries to impress the principal at an exclusive private school where she hopes Finn is accepted. Country star Jack Ingram performs at the Hump Bar.|
|12||44||"First Response"||Glenn Kershaw||Rebecca Dameron||August 23, 2009||3.86|
|Claudia Joy and Denise get into a car accident on their way to a spa weekend. Routine tests from the accident lead to a shocking diagnosis for Claudia Joy. Finn enjoys his first day at his new school, leaving TJ feeling left out so Trevor takes him on a fishing trip for some father-son bonding time. In Iraq, Jeremy is reminded of the importance of life when a fellow soldier is harmed.|
|13||45||"Duty to Inform"||Emile Levisetti||T.D. Mitchell||August 30, 2009||4.19|
|Michael and Emmalin are puzzled when Claudia Joy informs them that she does not want her friends or anyone on post to find out about her medical condition. Trevor begins his work as an army recruiter and finds the job is more challenging than he initially thought. Two weeks after Chase was expected to return home, Pamela begins to wonder why he hasn't gotten in touch with her. Demanding answers, Pamela camps out in front of the building where she believes Chase is being treated for injuries.|
|14||46||"Need to Know Basis"||Allison Liddi-Brown||Elizabeth Jacobs||September 13, 2009||3.90|
|Pamela finally gets the answers she's been seeking about Chase's whereabouts. Denise begins EMT training in an attempt to find a new career in the medical field. Jeremy is involved in an unexpected shooting in Iraq that has lasting impact. Roxy comes to a decision about having a baby with Trevor. Michael gives Claudia Joy a present, a gold medical bracelet, but Claudia Joy doesn't like it at first.|
|15||47||"As Time Goes By"||Tom Verica||Katherine Fugate & Bruce Zimmerman||September 20, 2009||3.29|
|When Roxy and Pamela meet two older army wives, Elise (Lois Smith) and Virginia (guest-star Barbara Barrier), in a nursing home, they get a glimpse into Fort Marshall during WWII. Elise and Virginia share their stories and relive their experiences through flashbacks. Roxy and Pamela discover the parallel challenges that army wives have dealt with throughout the years, while also seeing how society has evolved culturally.|
|16||48||"Shrapnel and Alibis"||Gloria Muzio||James Stanley & Dianne Messina Stanley||September 27, 2009||3.38|
|Consumed with guilt over the bombing in Iraq, Jeremy returns home. Joan says an emotional goodbye to Roland and Sarah Elizabeth. Pamela and Chase struggle to get along after she catches him in a lie. Trevor's hard work finally pays off as his first recruit is sworn in.|
|17||49||"Fire in the Hole"||John Terlesky||Debra Fordham||October 4, 2009|
|Roxy, Denise, Pamela and Claudia Joy attend a golf tournament where they are confronted with both fierce opponents and Denise's competitive streak. Roland lands in hot water as he attempts to help a patient and Jeremy reunites with an old friend. In the mean time Michael receives bad news|
|18||50||"Fields of Fire"||Rob Spera||Katherine Fugate & Karen Maser||October 11, 2009||3.93|
|Michael and Claudia Joy prepare for Michael's promotion ceremony. Pamela reaches a breaking point in her marriage. Roland struggles with his increase in both workload and parenting duties since Joan's deployment. Roxy stresses about the family's financial future. Jeremy continues to struggle with grieving and must deal with the consequences of his actions at the Hump Bar.|
Season 4: 2010
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|1||51||"Collateral Damage"||Allison Liddi-Brown||Jeff Melvoin||April 11, 2010|
|Frank and Denise cope with the aftermath of the shooting incident, and Roland receives upsetting news about Joan's health. Meanwhile, Pamela takes the kids on a last-minute vacation, and Claudia Joy is nominated for Army Spouse of the Year.|
|2||52||"Scars & Stripes"||Rob Spera||Debra Fordham||April 18, 2010|
|Roland has to both worry about his daughter and figure out how he can support his wife, who is in Germany recovering from injuries. Denise and Frank still support their son as he deals with the death of his friend and fights for his own life. Trevor hopes that by had getting a second job the money worries will be alleviated. Roxy and Claudia Joy want the ban on allowing base personnel lifted at the Hump Bar.Roxy tells her friends that she's pregnant.|
|3||53||"Homefront"||Chris Peppe||Bruce Zimmerman||April 25, 2010|
|Lenore causes big trouble at a breakfast after hearing news that Emmalin was at a party on post where one of the girls was drinking. Terrence Price, now a fugitive, returns suddenly with a request for Roland. Finn and TJ finally learn they will soon have a brother or sister.|
|4||54||"Be All You Can Be"||Kevin Dowling||Karen Maser||May 2, 2010||3.15|
|Claudia Joy runs into an old friend while visiting a college campus with Emmalin; Roland prepares for Sara Elizabeth's first birthday; Pamela weighs her options about divorcing Chase. Trevor has a recruit go AWOL.|
|5||55||"Guns & Roses"||Emile Levisetti||Karen Maser||May 9, 2010|
|As Claudia Joy as begins preparations for the annual mother's day brunch, Michael gets a visit from his aunt Edie and the reason for the unexpected visit comes as a shock to both Michael and Claudia Joy. Roland plans a mother's day party for his wife and gets a surprise he didn't expect. Trevor has an awful time planning the perfect mother's day for Roxy. Guest appearance by Ann-Margret.|
|6||56||"Evasive Maneuvers"||Melanie Mayron||Rebecca Dameron||May 16, 2010|
|Marisol Evans moves to Fort Marshall hiding a dangerous secret; rumors of suspected domestic violence began to surface and the army wives hope to underscore the importance of getting some help in an abusive relationship. In order to keep her mind off of Chase, Pamela and Claudia Joy help organize a USO concert. While still in Iraq, Joan does her best to keep morale high while the rebuilding of the schools continues. Guest appearance by Five for Fighting and Wynonna Judd|
|7||57||"Heavy Losses"||Donna Deitch||T.D. Mitchell||May 23, 2010||2.60|
|Pamela isn't sure if she should believe Chase about the effort he is willing to put into their relationship in order to make it work. Claudia Joy begins taking steps to finish of her law degree and has an interview with the dean of admissions. When Roxy begins suffering complications in her pregnancy Trevor isn't sure where to go for help, so he seeks out Roland's guidance. After receiving a promotion to specialist Jeremy hopes that Denise will give him her blessing to enlist again.|
|8||58||"Over and Out"||Carl Lawrence Ludwig||James Stanley & Dianne Messina Stanley||June 6, 2010||3.46|
|Joan is very anxious to return home after rebuilding schools in Iraq. She hopes to receive orders allowing her to rejoin the unit she commanded before she was injured. A broken leg could end Emmalin's dreams of being a professional hockey player. Pamela and Chase take steps to change something in their marriage after their children begin to sense that something is wrong. Denise gets some surprising news and has to tell Roxy.|
|9||59||"New Orders"||Matia Karrell||Bruce Zimmerman||June 13, 2010||3.31|
|Roland plans a trip day trip to Savannah with Joan but when the babysitter backs out last minute Frank volunteers to watch Sarah Elizabeth. Pamela’s financial troubles come to a head when she visits the dentist and is informed that she needs a root canal. Trevor receives some unexpected news that he has to share with the family.|
|10||60||"Trial & Error"||Gloria Muzio||Debra Fordham||June 20, 2010||3.45|
|An advocacy lawyer whose case against the army puts Claudia Joy and Michael in a place they'd never been before on different sides of the army. Now that Denise is expecting, Jeremy helps her with chores around his house. Pamela has a new job.|
|11||61||"Safety's First"||Joanna Kerns||Bill Rinier||June 27, 2010||3.31|
|Everyone on post is on high alert as Fort Marshall is on its 99th day without a fatality. Joan finally goes to the doctor and learns what is causing her symptoms. Denise is moved to dispatch duty at work and enlists Pamela’s help to locate a caller in trouble. Trevor proves his leadership skills and gains the trust of the new men under his command, including Jeremy.|
|12||62||"Change of Station"||Rob Spera||James Stanley & Dianne Messina Stanley||July 11, 2010||3.25|
|Pamela has doubts about Chase's new female neighbor. When Emmalin gets disappointing news about the recovery of her knee, Michael steps in to help. TJ is having a rough time at home, so Trevor appoints him man of the house but the gesture backfires on the family. Unexpected orders come down from The Pentagon that affects everyone at Fort Marshall.|
|13||63||"Army Strong"||John Terlesky||Rebecca Dameron||July 18, 2010||3.46|
|Denise and Frank learn the sex of their baby. Joan has difficulty accepting the fact that she has a traumatic brain injury and is unable to deploy with her unit. Pamela considers the possibility of dating again.|
|14||64||"AWOL"||James Bruce||Karen Maser||July 25, 2010||3.31|
|An AWOL soldier is arrested after missing her deployment, and Grant Chandler (Harry Hamlin) takes on the case. Elsewhere Jeremy falls for a nurse in Afghanistan.|
|15||65||"Hearts & Minds"||Glenn Kershaw||Jennifer Schuur||August 1, 2010||3.30|
|A very pregnant Denise stresses over Frank and Jeremy's absence; Joan's doctor allows her to spend a day alone with her daughter. Elsewhere, Emmalin prepares a video to submit to college coaches and Pamela tries speed dating.|
|16||66||"Mud, Sweats & Tears"||John T. Kretchmer||James Stanley & Diane Messina Stanley||August 8, 2010||3.33|
|Dr. Jill Biden (as herself) visits the fort and discusses challenges face by military families with a deployed relative; Denise is caught in the middle when her sisters come to visit and bicker throughout the day and Trevor's unit runs into trouble.|
|17||67||"Murder in Charelston"||Allison Liddi-Brown||Bruce Zimmerman & T.D. Mitchell||August 15, 2010||3.60|
|Pamela becomes involved in a murder case and is tasked with accompanying an out-of-town detecive (Gabrielle Union) around Charleston. Elsewhere, Michael informs Claudia Joy he won't be in contact for several days because of a mission.|
|18||68||"Forward March"||Joanna Kerns||Tanya Biank||August 22, 2010||3.91|
|In the fourth season finale, Denise goes into labor while on the phone with Jeremy; Claudia Joy receives disturbing news as Emmalin prepares for graduation. Pamela reconsiders her future after a talk with Gina and Joan must make a life-altering decision.|
Season 5: 2011
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|1||69||"Line of Departure"||John T. Kretchmer||Debra Fordham||March 6, 2011||4.2|
|Denise has her hands full with her newborn baby while getting ready to meet her future daughter-in-law. Claudia Joy prepares to send Emmalin off to college. Roxy is having problems with her preteen son, TJ. Pamela has to decide whether she’s going to stay with Chase or take a job with the Atlanta PD, but something Boone says complicates her decision. Joan and Roland discuss the next step in their relationship.|
|2||70||"Command Presence"||Carl Lawrence Ludwig||Karen Maser||March 13, 2011||3.3|
|Pamela makes a decision about her future. At Claudia Joy's law school graduation, Professor Chandler (guest star Harry Hamlin) offers her a part time job working as an associate in his firm. An overworked Joan has trouble adjusting to her new job while Roland tries to figure out how he fits into her new schedule.|
|3||71||"Movement to Contact"||John T. Kretchmer||Rebecca Dameron||March 20, 2011||3.8|
|Claudia Joy begins her first day working as an associate in Professor Chandler's law firm, but the day takes an unexpected turn when he yells at her. Roxy feels that Pamela may not want to be friends with her anymore. Roland and Joan have to figure out where their daughter will go to preschool. A wedding shower is planned for Jeremy's fiancée Tanya.|
|4||72||"On Behalf of a Grateful Nation"||John Terlesky||T.J. Brady & Rasheed Newson||March 27, 2011||4.7|
|The wives support each other as Denise and Frank deal with the loss of their son Jeremy.|
|5||73||"Soldier On"||Rob Spera||Bill Rinier||April 3, 2011||3.3|
|The aftermath of the unexpected loss of Jeremy leads to life-changing decisions for the wives....and Roland. Pamela understands she's still in love with Chase and they decide to marry again.|
|6||74||"Walking Wounded"||Chris Peppe||James Stanley||April 10, 2011||3.4|
|Claudia Joy copes with memories of Amanda. Roxy considers expanding her business. Pamela and Chase monitor their behavior in front of their kids. Roland doubts his professional skills.|
|7||75||"Strategic Alliances"||Melanie Mayron||T.D. Mitchell||April 17, 2011||3.4|
|Claudia Joy and Chandler try to help an Army wife who is being threatened with deportation. Roxy finds a way to cut costs and move forward with the truck stop. Roland and Joan offer to watch Molly when Denise comes down with the flu. Pamela and Chase get married at the Hump Bar.|
|8||76||"Supporting Arms"||Emile Levisetti||Mary Leah Sutton||May 1, 2011||3.1|
|Claudia Joy receives news good news about her tumor. Roxy and Pamela butt heads over Roxy's relationship with Witt. Roland and Joan talk further about whether she should have a baby the traditional way or if adoption would be the best way to go.|
|9||77||"Countermeasures"||James Bruce||Debra Fordham||May 8, 2011||3.3|
|As the 23rd comes home to Fort Marshall, Roxy finds herself in big trouble. With Trevor coming home she hopes to delay news of the truck stop as long as possible. When one of Roland's patients OD's, he and Joan decide to see if they could adopt her son, Bobby.|
|10||78||"Battle Buddies"||Brian McNamara||Tanya Biank||May 15, 2011||3.2|
|Pamela and Claudia Joy try to get a homeless vet to tell the whole truth about what happened to her to help her get her life back on track. A hidden truth at the law firm makes for a stilted work atmosphere. Roland and Joan consider the true meaning of raising a child with special needs. Roxy and Trevor decide to face their fear of the truth together, or their marriage and their careers might be in jeopardy.|
|11||79||"Drop Zone"||Rob Spera||James Stanley||May 22, 2011||3.6|
|Claudia Joy receives news of her Bar results, while Joan and Roland continue their journey into adopting David. The troops of the 23rd Airborne Division prepare for a night parachute jump, which sees events turn for the worse while inspiring Denise to realize that she's ready to go back to nursing with a little help from Joan.|
|12||80||"Fireflight"||John Terlesky||Rasheed Newson||June 5, 2011||3.4|
|Emmalin and Michael's disagreement about their futures puts Claudia Joy in the middle. Meanwhile, Denise goes back to work, and Trevor thinks about attending Officer Candidate School. Chase is offered a job at management level (outside the army) in California, which promises better pay than his and Pamela's current salaries combined.|
|13||81||"Farewell to Arms"||John T. Kretchmer||Deb Fordham||June 12, 2011||3.6|
|Claudia Joy has difficulty dealing with the way people are treating her and Michael; Joan finds it tough to bond with her adopted son, David; Roxy's truck stop nears completion; and Denise helps Tanya to cope with life without Jeremy. Michael reveals that the 23rd Airborne Division is being disbanded leaving Claudia Joy, Denise, Roxy, Pamela, and Roland nervous about what the future holds for them now.|
Season 6: 2012
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|1||82||"Winds of War"||John T. Kretchmer||Karen Maser||March 4, 2012||3.63|
|(Part One) The Army wives prepare to leave Fort Marshall and go their own way. Roxy doesn't want to move. While the base prepares to close, Joan gets it ready for an incoming hurricane. Molly's first birthday is celebrated.|
|2||83||"Perchance to Dream"||Rob Spera||T.J. Brady & Rasheed Newson||March 4, 2012||3.63|
|(Part Two) After the hurricane, Denise fights for her life; Pamela looks for a new residence after hers gets damaged, and Joan is overwhelmed managing the aftermath.|
|3||84||"The Best of Friends"||Joanna Kerns||Linda Gase||March 11, 2012||3.04|
|Trevor has difficulty with the new houseguests. An old friend of Denise's arrives on base. Pamela deals with being apart from Chase. NOTE: This episode introduces Kelli Williams as Jackie Clarke and Robert John Burke as General Kevin Clarke.|
|4||85||"Learning Curve"||Carl Lawrence Ludwig||Rebecca Dameron & James Stanley||March 18, 2012||2.83|
|Claudia Joy is jealous of Denise's friendship with Jackie Clarke, and turns to an old friend, Audrey Whitaker (Susan Lucci). Roland's luck changes at the Youth Activities Center. Roxy gets used to being an officer's wife.|
|5||86||"True Colors"||Alex Shevchenko||Bill Rinier||March 25, 2012||2.70|
|Roxy gets the opportunity to be involved even more in the Army this week, while tension rises between Claudia Joy and Jackie. Meanwhile, General Clarke criticizes Joan for not combining the bases sooner.|
|6||87||"Viral"||Chris Peppe||Marlana Hope||April 1, 2012||2.60|
|The Burtons struggle with perceptions and realities regarding David's condition. Roxy helps new Army wife Gloria (Alyssa Diaz) find the Army's meaning.|
|7||88||"System Failure"||John T. Kretchmer||Rebecca Dameron||April 8, 2012||3.10|
|Claudia Joy finds out that her kidneys are failing and must live on dialysis until a kidney is available for transplant. Emmalin wants to donate one of her kidneys, but the doctors will not let her for fear of complications. Denise considers being Claudia Joy's life donor instead. Roxy copes with Trevor leaving unexpectedly on a mission.|
|8||89||"Casualties"||James Bruce||Ken LaZebnik||April 15, 2012||2.91|
|The troops land in Africa and try to negotiate peace with battling tribes in Narubu. Trevor's troops stand off against tribal militia outside a medical clinic. Roxy encourages Min-Ji to again participate in FRG. Roland learns Charlie is in a relationship with another woman.|
|9||90||"Non-Combatants"||John T. Kretchmer||T.J. Brady & Rasheed Newson||April 22, 2012||3.18|
|A memorial service is held for Min-Ji. Roxy feels guilt and partial responsibility for Min-Ji's suicide. Nicole negotiates a resolution to the conflict with the militia in Africa, but the troops run into trouble as they leave. Frank, Trevor and Hector evacuate the last Americans but are forced to make a difficult decision about leaving a group of innocent orphans behind. Dr. Hanson kisses Tanya, but then leaves saying their situation is hopeless.|
|10||91||"After Action Report"||Melanie Mayron||Karen Maser||April 29, 2012||2.81|
|Denise begins to worry about Frank when he returns back from Africa. Ever since they left Rachel Miller and the Narubian children, Frank has been having nightmares. Jackie feels overwhelmed and alone with all of her army duties and keeps taking pills, concerning Denise. Roxy and Trevor help Gloria and Hector manage their finances when the two run into money issues. Roxy also hires Gloria as a barista at The Hump Bar. Tanya bumps heads with Dr. Hanson after their kiss in Africa. After she confronts him, the two have sex and agree to stay away from each afterwards, because fraternizing among ranks is forbidden. Meanwhile, Roland and Joan invite Charlie and Nicole over for dinner. Nicole is skeptical about sharing a meal with the garrison commander, but the dinner goes extremely well. Afterwards, Nicole proposes to Charlie. At the end of the episode, the news shows Rachel Miller accusing the army of wrongdoing after they refused to take in the children.|
|11||92||"Fallout"||Brian McNamara||Linda Gase||May 6, 2012||3.07|
|General Holden looks deeper into the incident with the orphans in Narubu. The wives of Fort Marshall rally to help Jackie with her addiction to pills. Roland meets with the man who claims to be David's real father.|
|12||93||"Blood Relative"||John T. Kretchmer||James Stanley||May 13, 2012||2.61|
|Denise finds that she is a kidney match for Claudia Joy, causing her and Frank to make a difficult decision. Joan is concerned about David meeting his birth father. A recovering Jackie reveals her past to the wives. Dr. Hanson decides he must transfer to another base rather than risk his or Tanya's future in the Army. Just as Trevor is considering training with an elite unit away from Fort Marshall, Roxy discovers she's pregnant.|
|13||94||"General Complications"||Joanna Kerns||Bill Rinier||May 20, 2012||2.77|
|One of the generals gets his third star, and Audrey Whitaker wants credit. Jackie expresses how grateful she is for her new friends, and corrects an old rumor about her husband. David gets to know his real father, but Joan doesn't like what is happening. Roxy and Trevor discover they are having twins. Hector disapproves of Gloria working at the Hump Bar, and it strains their marriage. The 32nd Airborne learns it is being deployed again. Claudia Joy and Denise appear to pull through their surgeries, when Claudia Joy suddenly flatlines.|
|14||95||"Fatal Reaction"||James Bruce||Rebecca Dameron||June 24, 2012||3.33|
|Claudia Joy survives the surgery from receiving a kidney from Denise. Frank and Michael rent a beach house for the wives to recover. David secretly communicates and meets with Marcus. Roxy publicly announces that she is pregnant with twins. Trevor worries she is working too much, causing her to have complications. Hector demands that Gloria quit her job at the bar. Claudia Joy and Denise go to the beach house and get held captive by a man they had met earlier on the beach. After Claudia Joy manages to stab the man with her insulin needle, Denise grabs his gun and kills their captor.|
|15||96||"Tough Love"||Susan E. Walter||Marlana Hope||July 1, 2012||3.02|
|Denise wrestles with guilt over killing her attacker. Claudia Joy takes up sharp-shooting after the ordeal. When one of Trevor's badly injured army friends comes to town for surgery, his wife confesses to Roxy she's having trouble handling it. Gloria is happy to receive gifts from Hector, only to discover his affair with another woman. Joan and Roland are livid when Marcus takes David to his old neighborhood and gets into a fight.|
|16||97||"Battle Scars"||Alex Shavchenko||T.J. Brady & Rasheed Newson||July 8, 2012||3.29|
|Roxy deals with Cody's depression, while Gloria goes to marriage counseling with Hector. Nicole must find the right time and way to tell her mother (Patti LuPone) about her engagement to Charlie. Claudia Joy helps a retired army vet (M. Emmet Walsh) whom the VA has mistakenly listed as "deceased". Joan, Roland and Marcus come to an understanding.|
|17||98||"Hello Stranger"||Thom Rainey||Rob Forman||July 15, 2012||3.49|
|Pamela and Chase invite Roxy and Trevor to meet them in Miami, and Roxy gets excited over a job opportunity that Chase offers to Trevor. When her daughter Sophie (Skyler Day) visits Fort Marshall from boarding school, Jackie realizes that their relationship has become strained. Elsewhere, a bullying doctor accuses Tanya of nearly causing a patient's death, putting her career in jeopardy.|
|18||99||"Baby Steps"||Émile Levisetti||James Stanley||July 22, 2012||2.92|
|Trevor and Roxy argue over his Army career; Jackie is frustrated with Sophie's manipulation of her father; Denise considers becoming a nurse practitioner; Charlie and Nicole ask Roland for a favor. (NOTE: At this point the episode picks up "five months later.") Roxy goes into labor, Denise has begun her nurse practitioner classes, and Gloria is surprised by a visitor at her doorstep.|
|19||100||"Centennial"||Christine Moore||Karen Maser||August 5, 2012||2.82|
|Fort Marshall prepares to welcome military dignitaries for its centennial celebration, but a dangerous anti-war zealot is targeting General Holden; Hector and Gloria deal with the aftermath of Penny's return; Roxy and Trevor worry about the health of one of their newborn twins.|
|20||101||"The War at Home"||Anna Foerster||Jason Lazarcheck||August 12, 2012||2.97|
|The fallout from the violence at the centennial celebration has the tribe leaning on each other. Roland and Denise suspect one of David's friends has been abused. Roxy and Trevor are finally able to bring their second twin home from the hospital. Gloria confides in Jackie regarding her pending divorce, and announces that she wants to move back home to The Bronx.|
|21||102||"Handicap"||Glenn Kershaw||Linda Gase||August 19, 2012||3.57|
|Kevin returns home after his injury, paralyzed below the waist, but determined to walk again without Jackie's help. While Denise trains to be a nurse practitioner, she flies by helicopter with Dr. Campbell to tend to a wounded soldier. The helicopter crashes on its return flight and Denise must perform surgery on Campbell. David's father Marcus also returns, as do his drug issues. Roland agrees to help him get treatment and allows him to temporarily stay at the clinic, which doesn't sit well with Joan when she finds Marcus there. Trevor comes home, only to announce that he must move to Tacoma in 30 days. Roxy and T.J. appear to be fine with the move, but Finn's fears can only be eased when Roxy tells him that a school there has an electron microscope.|
|22||103||"Domestic Maneuvers"||Chris Peppe||Bill Rinier||August 26, 2012||3.37|
|Roxy deals with the final item on her to-do list in preparation for the PCS: to sell the Hump Bar. Despite the depth of her emotional attachment to the bar, she comes to a final decision, which is made easier when Gloria returns to Charleston. Kevin's low morale takes its toll on Jackie and especially their daughter, Sophie. Joan disrupts Marcus' recovery and tells him that he'll never be allowed to see David again, which leads Marcus to overdose. Joan then reveals to Roland a dark secret about her past that helps him understand her reservations about Marcus. Frank and Denise see Michael with a woman who isn't Claudia Joy.|
|23||104||"Onwards"||John T. Kretchmer||Rebecca Dameron & T.J. Brady & Rasheed Newson||September 9, 2012||3.30|
|The troops learn they are returning to Afghanistan. News spreads that Fort Marshall will be merging with an Air Force base, as Michael explains the mystery woman he was spotted with. Kevin is helped by a medical breakthrough. Charlie gives up trying to conceive, as she and Nicole move forward with adoption plans. Joan comes to a crossroads regarding her career and family.|
Season 7: 2013
On September 21, 2012 Lifetime renewed the series for a 13-episode seventh season to air in 2013. Season 7 will premiere on March 10, 2013.
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|1||105||"Ashes to Ashes"||Kevin Dowling||James Stanley||March 10, 2013||2.38|
|Fort Marshall is rocked by the death of Claudia Joy. Roxy and Pamela return to take a walk down memory lane.|
|2||106||"From the Ashes"||Kevin Dowling||Linda Gase||March 17, 2013||2.27|
|After the memorial for Claudia Joy, Roxy and Pamela prepare to return home and Roland makes plans to move to Baltimore for an assignment at Johns Hopkins. Emmalin worries about her father when he won't eat and can't sleep in the bed that he shared with Claudia Joy. The gang is joined by new faces Latasha Montclair, Maggie Hall and Holly Truman. All three get involved in a fight at the Hump Bar, along with Gloria and Roxy. Jackie has her hands full managing the Army-Air Force merger at Fort Marshall.|
|3||107||"Blowback"||Chris Peppe||Bill Rinier||March 24, 2013||2.45|
|Latasha, Maggie and Roland come together when their sons are involved in an incident at school. General Clarke returns to his battalion in Afghanistan, over Jackie's concerns that it is too soon. News of an explosion at the battalion's base camp has the wives and Roland worried. After the source of the explosion is identified, Joan is relieved of her deployment and openly questions the troop draw-down in Afghanistan.|
|4||108||"Hearth and Home"||John T. Kretchmer||Karen Maser||March 31, 2013||2.12|
|Joan returns home to a warm welcome, but is openly disappointed that Roland still wants to proceed with plans to go on a three-month assignment in Baltimore and take Sara and David with him. Gloria accepts an offer to move in with Holly. After complaining about her own kids' attitudes, Maggie is shocked to learn that Latasha's son, Gabe, is battling cystic fibrosis. Meanwhile, Hector, Tim Truman and Corporal Montclair are relocated to Firebase Reno -- a more dangerous part of Afghanistan.|
|5||109||"Disarmament"||Brian McNamara||T.J. Brady & Rasheed Newson||April 7, 2013||2.60|
|As news of casualties in the most recent Afghan attack hit home, Holly asks the other wives how they can get by day-to-day during deployments. When David Burton, Deuce Montclair and Tanner Hall again get into mischief, Joan chastises Latasha and Maggie for not keeping better watch over their children. Frank figures out a way to be with Denise on their anniversary. Meanwhile, Patrick Clarke, recently graduated from West Point, returns home and tells Jackie he wants to go into battle as soon as possible. Patrick meets Gloria at Hump Bar and asks her on a date, which she reluctantly accepts. The two spend the night together, with Gloria not knowing that Patrick is Jackie's and General Clarke's son.|
|6||110||"Losing Battles"||James Bruce||Marlana Hope||April 14, 2013||2.66|
|Denise helps Michael sort through Claudia Joy's clothes and begins to miss her friend terribly, causing her to lash out at a diabetes patient who is not taking her treatment seriously. Gloria regrets moving too fast with Patrick, especially when she learns that he is deploying the next day. Eddie Hall learns that he is deploying to Afghanistan, which has his daughter Caroline wanting to move back in with her mother rather than stay with her stepmother, Maggie.|
|7||111||"Brace for Impact"||John T. Kretchmer||Rob Forman||April 21, 2013||2.58|
|Trying to be a bigger part of David's life, Joan attends his basketball game, which causes her to arrive late at the airfield to supervise the offload of a jet commanded by Air Force Colonel Kat Young (Brooke Shields). This gets Joan into hot water with General Holden, though Kat herself later causes friction with Michael. After a conversation with Jackie, Gloria tries to break things off with Patrick Clarke via email, but Patrick discovers his mom has intervened and pleads with Gloria to leave the door open for a possible relationship. Patrick and Eddie Hall take command of Firebase Reno, and Eddie's reputation as a hard-line sergeant precedes him. Meanwhile, Maggie tries to get closer to her stepdaughter, Caroline.|
|8||112||"Jackpot"||Christine Moore||Lynelle White||April 28, 2013||2.76|
|The wives are $2,600 short of their goal in collecting donations for a garden/reflecting pool in honor of Claudia Joy. Gloria discovers that Holly is a "human calculator" and used to regularly win at the game of black jack back home, and she convinces the other wives to kick in $500 as a casino stake for Holly. At the casino, Holly does well and is about $400 short of the goal, when the casino manager closes the $20 table, suggests Holly move to a $50 minimum table, and colludes with a waitress to get the naive Holly drunk on "iced tea". Holly's chip stack drops to $1,400 below the goal when Gloria discovers the ploy. Latasha suggests they risk the remaining chip stack at a craps table, and the girls meet the goal. In Afghanistan, Hector sees a letter addressed to Patrick Clarke with Gloria's return address. He wants to confront Lt. Clarke, but Corporal Montclair stops him, and Sgt. Hall sets up a meeting to clear the air. Later, as the troops set out on an unauthorized patrol to disrupt Afghan rebels who are shelling the base, Hector saves Lt. Clarke and is put in for a Bronze Star, after which he finally tears up his photo of Gloria. Meanwhile, General Holden gives a speech to cadets at The Citadel, after which a female cadet (which turns out to be Colenel Kat Young's daughter) says she dreams of flying Apache helicopters. This would mean changing from the Air Force (which she calls "the family business") to the Army. She asks if Michael could arrange a meeting with her mother, as she is afraid of her mother's reaction. The meeting strains the already tense relationship between Michael and Kat, but also forces Kat to have an honest discussion with her daughter.|
|9||113||"Blood and Treasure"||Kelli Williams||James Stanley||May 5, 2013||2.73|
|Penny returns, nearly nine months pregnant, and expresses some doubts about giving up her baby to Charlie and Nicole. After a conversation, Gloria agrees to meet her at a clinic for one of Penny's final check-ups. But Penny is struck by a car when getting off a bus, and is rushed to the hospital. Denise is called into the surgery, forcing her to miss the dedication of the Claudia Joy Holden Memorial Reflecting Pool. Penny's baby boy is saved, but Penny dies on the operating table. Elsewhere, Sgt. Hall and Lt. Clarke are verbally reprimanded by Col. Sherwood, but are told the unauthorized patrol will not be reported. Just after Joan tells Roland she is considering retiring from the Army to be with her growing family, General Holden tells her she has been recommended for a study program that will put her in line to be a one-star general. This doesn't sit well with Roland, who had just returned from Baltimore and announced that Johns Hopkins offered him a full-time position. Maggie discovers her stepdaughter has been drinking beer with friends, rather than going to the teen center as she had told her. Gloria writes a letter to Hector informing him that he has a son.|
|10||114||"Reckoning"||Brian McNamara||T.J. Brady & Rasheed Newson||May 12, 2013||2.31|
|Everyone rejoices when the troops get orders to return to Fort Marshall, though Gloria feels she doesn't belong as she is no longer an Army wife. Caroline sneaks out to drink with friends again, and has to call Maggie to get her out of a tough situation with a college-aged young man. Latasha worries about unexpected expenses that keep piling up. Hector receives a photo of his son, and laments the bad decisions he made while married to Gloria. With Tim due to return home, Gloria searches for a new apartment to give Holly and her husband some privacy. Joan is given a deadline by General Holden to decide on accepting an Army War College program, and she tries to weigh the opportunity against losing even more time with her family. Firebase Reno is left vulnerable as U.S. troops abandon the surrounding villages. Our soldiers come under a massive attack just days before they are to pull out of Afghanistan.|
|11||115||"Adjustment Period"||Debbie Allen||Karen Maser||May 19, 2013||2.58|
|The men return from Afghanistan, but not all come home unscathed. Holly is excited to reunite with Tim, but he struggles to readjust to life on the home front. Quincy's arm and hand injuries put his Army career in jeopardy, as Latasha continues to worry about the family's finances. Gloria, worried that Hector may have been seriously hurt, shows up to welcome him home while a disappointed Patrick looks on. Hector makes a sincere apology to Gloria for hurting her with his past behavior, and the two later go on a dinner date to celebrate Hector's promotion to corporal. Joan informs Michael of her decision about the Army War College. Colonel Sherwood and General Clarke discuss what they are leaving behind in Afghanistan, and ponder over whether the human sacrifice will mean anything.|
|12||116||"Damaged"||James Bruce||Marlana Hope & Bill Rinier||June 2, 2013||2.84|
|Latasha worries about Quincy's future in the Army as her family's financial troubles worsen. Eddie and Maggie want to help them, and Eddie asks Patrick if he can use his connections, namely his father, to get Quincy recommended for a non-combat job if it becomes necessary. Gloria is caught between two men: she agrees to go out on a date with Hector but is torn when Patrick asks for a second chance. Denise volunteers for a relief mission to an earthquake ravaged country, and when another relief worker is injured, convinces Kat to delay the medevac jet even though a tropical storm is approaching. Tim's erratic behavior escalates and starts to worry Holly, until he finally breaks down at a memorial party for a deceased PFC, Ethan Green. Holly then enlists Hector to help Tim. Michael and Kat share a moment. Joan considers the changes her retirement will bring, and discusses it with Jackie.|
|13||117||"All or Nothing"||John T. Kretchmer||Linda Gase||June 9, 2013||2.41 |
|Tim goes missing after discovering that he hurt Holly during a nightmare, and his platoon searches for him while trying to keep his absence quiet. After Hector tells Tim he'll always be there for him, Tim agrees to get treatment for PTSD. Denise catches Michael in a compromising position with Kat. Frank returns home to reunite with Denise. Quincy gives Latasha good news about his army career. Roland and Joan prepare to leave Fort Marshall, and a retirement ceremony is held for Joan. Gloria is torn between Hector and Patrick, but says she's made a decision on one of them at the end of the episode.|
- "Lifetime Sets Army Wives Sixth Season Premiere - Today's News: Our Take". TV Guide. February 1, 2012. Retrieved April 4, 2012.
- "Army Wives: The Complete First Season: Army Wives, n/a: Movies & TV". Amazon.com. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Army Wives: The Complete Season 2: Catherine Bell, Kim Delaney, Brigid Brannagh, Wendy Davis, Sally Pressman, na: Movies & TV". Amazon.com. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Army Wives: The Complete Third Season: Brian McNamara, Catherine Bell, Kim Delaney, Brigid Brannagh, Wendy Davis, Sally Pressman, n/a: Movies & TV". Amazon.com. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Army Wives: Complete Fourth Season: Kim Delaney, Catherine Bell, Brian McNamara, Brigid Brannagh, Wendy Davis, Sally Pressman, n/a: Movies & TV". Amazon.com. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Army Wives: The Complete Fifth Season: Kim Delaney, Catherine Bell, Brian McNamara: Movies & TV". Amazon.com. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Army Wives: Season Six, Part 1 - CompleteSeasonDVDs.com". Retrieved 10 July 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (September 21, 2012). "'Army Wives' Renewed by Lifetime for Seventh Season". TV by the Numbers. Lifetime press release. Retrieved September 21, 2012.
- "NASCAR, Criminal Intent, WWE, Anderson Cooper and Army Wives Lead Cable Viewing - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Weekly Nielsen Cable TV Ratings: Top 20 Shows including NASCAR Sprint Cup, WWE RAW, iCarly, SpongeBob, Top Chef, In Plain Sight, Army Wives, Back at the Barnyard, US Open Golf, The O'Reilly Factor and Law & Order: Criminal Intent - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Nielsen Ratings Weekly Cable TV Top 20: Camp Rock Zooms By NASCAR - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Nielsen Ratings Weekly Cable TV Top 20: WWE RAW Back on Top - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Nielsen Ratings Weekly Cable TV Top 20: NASCAR Races Back to Top Spot - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Nielsen Ratings: Weekly Top 20 Cable TV Ratings for Week Ending July 13, 2008 - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Nielsen Ratings: Weekly Top 20 Cable TV Ratings for Week Ending July 20, 2008 - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Nielsen Ratings Cable TV Top 20: The Closer, Nascar and Miley Cyrus - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Nielsen Cable TV Ratings for the Week ending August 3, 2008: TNT's 'The Closer' Wins Again - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Nielsen Cable TV Ratings for the Week ending August 10, 2008: TNT's 'The Closer' Bests WWE, Saving Grace and NASCAR - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Nielsen Top Cable Show TV Ratings for the week ending September 7, 2008 - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2008-09-09. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Nielsen Top Cable Show TV Ratings for the week ending September 14, 2008 - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Nielsen Top Cable Show TV Ratings for the week ending September 21, 2008; Monday Night Football and TNT's The Closer - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Nielsen TV Ratings Top Cable Shows September 29 - October 5, 2008: ESPN Monday Night Football, Vice Presidential Debate, Baseball Playoffs, O'Reilly Factor, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Spongebob Squarepants, Wizards of Waverly Place - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Weekly Nielsen Top Cable TV Show Ratings for the week ending October 19, 2008 including Monday Night Football, Presidential Debate Coverage, Boston Red Sox vs. Tampa Bay Rays and SpongeBob - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "NFL, Miley Cyrus, Bill O’Reilly and SpongeBob Lead Weekly Cable Viewing - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "BURN NOTICE, JON & KATE PLUS 8 and ROYAL PAINS lead Nielsen cable viewing for week ending June 7, 2009 - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2009-06-09. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "THE CLOSER, WWE RAW and ROYAL PAINS lead Nielsen cable viewing for week ending June 14, 2009 - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2009-06-16. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Cable TV Show Nielsen TV Ratings Week Ending June 28, 2009; BET Awards 2009, Jon & Kate Plus 8, Royal Pains, The Closer, Burn Notice, Princess Protection Program, NASCAR Sprint Cup Loudon, WWE Raw, Cake Boss - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2009-07-07. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Top Cable TV Shows Week Ending July 12, 2009; The Closer, Royal Pains, Burn Notice, Michael Jackson Memorial, iCarly, The Parent Trap, In Plain Sight, Army Wives, SpongeBob, WWE Raw, Sprint Cup Chicago - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2009-07-14. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Top Cable Shows For the Week Ending August , 2009; Burn Notice, The Closer, Next Food Network Star, Royal Pains, SpongeBob Squarepants, WWE Raw, NCIS - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2009-08-04. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Top Cable Shows For the Week: The Closer, WWE RAW, NASCAR SPRINT CUP, Royal Pains, MONK, TRUE BLOOD and NCIS - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Top Cable Shows For the Week ending August 23, 2009: The Closer, WWE RAW, NASCAR SPRINT CUP, Royal Pains, MONK, TRUE BLOOD and NCIS - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2009-08-25. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Cable Ratings For the Week ending August 30, 2009: Wizards of Waverly Place The Movie, The Closer, WWE RAW, Royal Pains, MONK, TRUE BLOOD and NCIS - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2009-09-01. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Cable Ratings For the Week ending September 13, 2009: Monday Night Football, NASCAR Sprint Cup, WWE RAW, Saturday Night College Football BYU vs. Oklahoma, Leverage, Design Star, NCIS, SpongeBob - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2009-09-15. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Cable Ratings For the Week ending September 20, 2009: Monday Night Football, , WWE RAW, Hannah Montana, MONK, NCIS, Sons of Anarchy, SpongeBob - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2009-09-22. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Cable Ratings For the Week ending September 27, 2009: Monday Night Football, , WWE RAW, iCarly, MONK, NCIS, PSYCH SpongeBob - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2009-09-29. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Cable Ratings For the Week ending October 4, 2009: Monday Night Football Green Bay Packers vs. Minnesota Vikings, Wizards of Waverly Place, Sons of Anarchy, MLB Playoff Baseball Yankees vs Twins, Dodgers vs. Cardinals, Red Sox vs. Angels and Rockies vs. Phillies , WWE RAW, iCarly, NCIS, SpongeBob - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2009-10-13. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Oy "Treme," "The Pacific" + "Army Wives" & Other Sunday Cable - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Sunday Cable: Lakers/Suns NBA Playoff, America: The Story Of US Tops With 18-49 - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2010-05-25. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Sunday Cable Ratings: NASCAR Pocono, MTV Movie Awards, Army Wives, Breaking Bad & Much More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Sunday Cable Ratings: True Blood, Breaking Bad, Army Wives, Drop Dead Diva & Much More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Sunday Cable Ratings: Leverage, True Blood, Army Wives, Drop Dead Diva & Much More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Sunday Cable Ratings: Leverage, True Blood, Army Wives, Drop Dead Diva & Much More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Sunday Cable Ratings: True Blood, Leverage, Kate Plus 8 & Much More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Sunday Cable Ratings: True Blood, Leverage, The Glades, Kourtney & Khloe & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Sunday Cable Ratings: True Blood, Entourage, The Glades, Kourtney & Khloe & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Sunday Cable Ratings: ‘The Glades Rises;’ ‘True Blood‘ Hits a 3.0 Adults 18-49 Rating & Much More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2010-08-03. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Sunday Cable Ratings: ‘The Glades,’ ‘True Blood‘ Steady, ‘Rubicon‘ Goes Unnoticed & Much More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2010-08-10. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Sunday Cable Ratings: ‘True Blood, Kourtney & Khloe, Hasslehoff Roast;’ + ‘The Glades‘ Slips & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2010-08-17. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Sunday Cable Ratings: ‘True Blood, Rubicon, Mad Men, Kardashians‘ & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2010-08-24. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Sunday Cable Ratings: Tosh Leads Night + More ‘Breakout Kings;’ ‘Shameless’ Up & MUCH More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2011-03-08. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Sunday Cable Ratings: ‘Chopped’ Rises, Leads Night; ‘Breakout Kings;’ ‘Army Wives’ Down & MUCH More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2011-03-15. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Sunday Cable Ratings: ‘Army Wives’ Up 30%; ‘Breakout Kings,’ ‘Sister Wives’ Dip; ‘Big Love’ Inches Up for Finale; ‘Shameless’ Steady + Much More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2011-03-22. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Sunday Cable Ratings: ‘Army Wives’ Takes The Crown; ‘Breakout Kings,’ Rises; ‘Shameless’ Finale Steady + Much More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2011-03-29. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Sunday Cable Ratings: ‘Ax Men,’ ‘Chopped,’ ‘Army Wives,’ Kardashians Lead Night; + ‘The Killing,’ ‘The Borgias,’ ‘Breakout Kings + Much More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2011-04-05. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Sunday Cable Ratings: ‘Army Wives,’ ‘The Killing’ Steady; ‘Breakout Kings’ Falls; Plus ‘Human Planet,’ ‘Khloe & Lamar,’ & Much More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2011-04-12. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Sunday Cable Ratings: NBA, ‘Storage Wars,’ ‘Ax Men," ‘Khloe & Lamar’ + ‘The Killing,’ ‘Breakout Kings,’ ‘Sam Axe,’ ‘Game of Thrones’ & Much More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Sunday Cable Ratings: More ‘Death of Bin Laden’ Ratings; ‘Khloe & Lamar,’ ‘Law & Order: CI,’ ‘In Plain Sight,’ ‘Army Wives,’ ‘Housewives,’ ‘Game of Thrones’ & Much More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Sunday Cable Ratings: Bulls/Hawks Tops + ‘Law & Order: CI,’ ‘In Plain Sight,’ ‘Army Wives,’ ‘Housewives,’ ‘Game of Thrones’ & Much More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2011-05-10. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Sunday Cable Ratings: Heat/Bulls Slam Dunks + ‘Law & Order: CI,’ ‘In Plain Sight,’ ‘Army Wives,’ ‘Housewives,’ ‘Game of Thrones’ & Much More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Sunday Cable Ratings: Heat/Bulls Scores Big + ‘Law & Order: CI,’ ‘In Plain Sight,’ ‘Army Wives,’ ‘Housewives,’ ‘Game of Thrones’ & Much More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2011-05-15. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Sunday Cable Ratings: ‘MTV Movie Awards’ Leads Night, ‘Game of Thrones’ Series High, ‘Real Housewives,’ ‘ABDC’ & Lots More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2011-06-07. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- "Sunday Cable Ratings: ‘Game of Thrones’, ‘Real Housewives,’ ‘Kardashians,’ ‘In Plain Sight,’ ‘Army Wives’ & More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2011-06-14. Retrieved 2012-04-04.
- Bibel, Sara (March 6, 2012). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'The Walking Dead,' 'Storage Wars,' 'Army Wives,' 'Real Housewives' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 3, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanfa (March 13, 2012). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'The Walking Dead' Dominates, 'Oprah's Next Chapter' Sees Series High". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 3, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (March 20, 2012). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'Walking Dead' Season Finale Laps the Field + 'Khloe & Lamar,' 'Frozen Planet,' 'Army Wives' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 3, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (March 27, 2012). "Sunday Cable Ratings: NBA Basketball, 'Mad Men' Season Premiere + 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 3, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (April 3, 2012). "Sunday Cable Ratings:'Game of Thrones' Returns To Series High; + 'Khloe & Lamar,' 'The Killing' , 'Mad Men, 'Army Wives' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 3, 2012.
- "Sunday Cable Ratings: ‘Game of Thrones’ Leads + Atlanta ‘Housewives,’ ‘Mad Men,’ ‘Khloe & Lamar,’ ‘Army Wives,’ ‘The Client List’ & Much More - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2012-04-12. Retrieved 2012-06-11.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (April 17, 2012). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'Game of Thrones,' + 'Real Housewives ATL' 'Mad Men,' 'Khloe & Lamar,' 'The Client List' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 17, 2012.
- "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'Game of Thrones,' + 'Real Housewives ATL' 'Mad Men,' 'Veep,' 'The Client List' & Morelast=Kondolojy". TV by the Numbers. April 24, 2012. Retrieved May 1, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (May 1, 2012). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'Game of Thrones' Rises, Ties NBA Playoffs + 'Real Housewives,' 'The Client List,' 'Army Wives,' 'Mad Men' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 1, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (May 8, 2012). "Sunday Cable Ratings: NBA Playoffs + 'Game of Thrones', 'The Client List', 'Army Wives', 'Khloe & Lamar', 'Mad Men' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 8, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (May 15, 2012). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'Game Of Thrones' Tops, 'Real Housewives NJ,' 'The Client List,' 'Khloe & Lamar,' 'Army Wives' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 15, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (May 22, 2012). "Sunday Cable Ratings: NBA Playoffs, + 'Game of Thrones', 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians', 'Ax Men', 'The Client List', 'Sister Wives', + More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 22, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (June 26, 2012). "True Blood' Wins Night, 'Falling Skies', 'Real Housewives of New Jersey', 'The Newsroom', 'Army Wives' ,'The Glades' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved June 26, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (July 3, 2012). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'BET Awards' + 'True Blood', European Football, 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians', 'Real Housewives of NJ' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 3, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (July 10, 2012). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'True Blood' Wins Night, 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians', 'Falling Skies', 'Army Wives', 'The Newsroom', 'Drop Dead Diva', 'Longmire', 'Walking Dead Marathon' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 17, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (July 17, 2012). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'True Blood' Beats 'Breaking Bad' Premiere, + 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians', 'Very Funny News', 'Real Housewives of New Jersey', 'Falling Skies' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 17, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (July 24, 2012). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'True Blood' Wins Night, 'Breaking Bad', 'Falling Skies', 'Army Wives', 'The Newsroom', 'Longmire' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 24, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (August 7, 2012). "Sunday Cable Ratings:'True Blood' Wins Night, 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians', 'Falling Skies', 'Breaking Bad', 'Army Wives', 'Leverage'& More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 7, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (August 12, 2012). "Sunday Cable Ratings:'True Blood' Wins Night, 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians', 'Falling Skies', 'Breaking Bad', 'Army Wives', 'Leverage'& More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 14, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (August 21, 2012). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'True Blood' Wins Night, 'Falling Skies', 'Breaking Bad', 'Army Wives', 'The Newsroom','Leverage' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 21, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (August 28, 2012). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'True Blood' Finale Dominates, + 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians', 'Breaking Bad', 'Real Housewives of NJ', 'Army Wives' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved August 28, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (September 11, 2012). "Sunday Cable Ratings: 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' Wins Night + 'Real Housewives of New Jersey', 'NFL Countdown', 'Long Island Medium', 'Breaking Amish' & More". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved September 11, 2012.
Last modified on 17 June 2013, at 15:06
↑Jump back a section
- List of Army Wives episodes at the Internet Movie Database
- List of Army Wives episodes at TV.com
- Army Wives at epguides.com