Lisa may refer to:
- Lisa (given name)
- Lisa (musician), Japanese singer and producer
- LiSA, Japanese singer
- Lisa Velez, front person for the urban contemporary band Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam
- Esteban Lisa, Argentine painter
- Lisa (film), a 1989 crime thriller film starring Staci Keanan and Cheryl Ladd
- The Inspector (1962 film), a drama starring Stephen Boyd and Dolores Hart (alternate title)
- LISA (conference), the annual system administration conference, formerly Large Installation System Administration conference
- Language for Instruction Set Architecture, in computer science
- Laser Interferometer Space Antenna, a proposed space based gravitational wave detector.
- Liaison Interne Satellite Aérogare, one of the two lines of CDGVAL at Charles de Gaulle International Airport
- Life Insurance Settlement Association
- Lisp-based Intelligent Software Agents, a production system written in Common Lisp
- Local indicators of spatial association, a statistical method
- Localization Industry Standards Association (shut down in February 2011)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.