Lifstyle Network - Produced Programs (Past And Present)
- Fashion Nation - first and exclusive special telecast on August 16, 2008 features Fashion Design Council of the Philippines.
- InSight - A special short-lived telecast on October 25, 2008 features Amazing Thailand.
- MomWorks - a 30-minute show hosted by Maricel Laxa-Pangilingan. It began airing on June 18, 2008.
- Foodie - a show aims to be a source of invaluable, kitchen-tested information and ideas for food enthusiasts. It will be hosted by Foodie magazine’s Editor-in-Chief, Chef Maria Seguismundo. This show was first aired on November 22, 2008.
- F. A. S. H. (Fashion And Style Hub) -- the program aims to give Filipinos the know-how to help them set their own fashion trends. Hosted by Bianca Valerio was premiered on August 26, 2010 as part of the Self On Lifestyle (Formerly Metro TV) block.
- Sharon at Home - the program about these tips by Sharon to encourage and embellish the various aspects of home and private life. Hosted by Sharon Cuneta. It was premiered on September 18, 2010.
- Curiosity got the Chef - A cooking show that features ways on how to reinvent food in a great and exciting manner. Hosted by Clash of The Toquen Ones Season 1 Champion, Sharwin Tee.
- Sabrina's Kitchen - A program that shows how to cook easy and inexpensive gourmet dishes using the simple ingredients without budget hassles. Hosted By Sabrina Artadi.
- Listed - The program focuses on trends, food, and style in & around the metro. Hosted By Karen Pamintuan
- Interior Motives with Angel Aquino - A decorative show which delves into anything and everything about the world of interior design. Hosted by Angel Aquino.
- Amanda Loving Life - A program embarks on a journey into the simple pleasures of life and.... the joys of motherhood. Hosted by Amanda Griffin-Jacob.
- Leading Ladies with Lucy Torres-Gomez - A half-hour talk show full of revelations and inspiring stories. Hosted by Lucy Torres-Gomez.
Non-Lifestyle Network Programs (Past and Present)
- Belo Beauty 101
- Philippine Realty TV
- Behind the Brand: The Philippine Fashion Week TV
- Runway TV
- Market to Master
Local Short Segments (Past and Present)
In between shows or commercial breaks, the channel produced short segments.
- Scene and Heard - on events in town.
- Up and Coming - a segment on upcoming events.
- Objekt d' Art - a special segment on arts and culture.
- Fork on the Road - a segment on culinary.
- Life & Leisure - a guide on must-have establishments for all occasions.
- Savvy Shopper - a segment for consumers.
- Signature Dish - a culinary segment on restaurants as featured with professional chefs in the country.
- A Mile a Minute - a segment about travel and leisure.
- METRO Cover to Cover - a segment on the upcoming issue of METRO Magazine as featued with personalites behind the camera.
- Passion Journal - a segment on monthly and weekly journal highlights for occasions.
- Short Listed - a quick segment based on the program Listed.