|Look up Leila in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Leila may refer to:
- Leila (name), female given name
- (includes list of people with this name)
- Leila Arab, Iranian musician now living in the United Kingdom, known simply as Leila
- Leila (film), 1996 Iranian film
- "Leila" (song), 1981 song by American rock band ZZ Top, from their album El Loco
- Leila, the Arabic name for Perejil Island
- Leila, Estonia, village in Kullamaa Parish, Lääne County, Estonia
- 3397 Leyla, a Mars-crossing asteroid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.