Leigh Delamere services
|Leigh Delamere Services|
|The eastbound services|
Leigh Delamere services is a motorway service station on the M4 motorway situated one mile west of Junction 17, between Bristol and Swindon (close to Chippenham and Malmesbury). It takes its name from the adjoining village of Leigh Delamere. It is one of Europe's largest service stations.
The following facilities can be found at Leigh Delamere:
- Costa - Now East & Westbound; also situated on both Forecourts
- The Eat and Drink Co.
- Burger King
- Costa Coffee
- West Cornwall Pasty Co.
- Domino's Pizza (Eastbound only)
- Marks & Spencer Simply Food
- Mr. Bee's Barbershop (Eastbound only)
- Lucky Coin
- Fone Bitz
- Kids Play Area
- Cash Machine
- BP Fuel
In popular culture
The station is mentioned in The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde and is supposedly named after the mother of an associate of the main villain. It features several times in BBC TV's Gavin and Stacey, although scenes reportedly at Leigh Delamere were filmed at Cardiff Gate services in Wales.
- Motorway Services Online - Leigh Delamere
- Moto - Leigh Delamere East
- Moto - Leigh Delamere West
- Motorway Services Trivia - Leigh Delamere
|Motorway service stations on the
Severn View (M48)
|This article about a location in Wiltshire is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This United Kingdom road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|