Leap of faith (disambiguation)
The phrase "leap of faith" most commonly refers to the act of believing in something without, or in spite of, available empirical evidence.
Leap of Faith may also refer to:
- Leap of Faith (stunt), an act to jump and flip forward off a tall object landing on an other object
- Leap of Faith (film), a 1992 American dramedy film
- Leap of Faith (musical), a stage musical based on the 1992 film
- Leap of Faith (TV series), a 2002 half-hour comedy sitcom that aired on NBC
- Hollyoaks: Leap of Faith, a late night spin-off from the British TV soap opera "Hollyoaks"
- "Leap of Faith", an episode of the television series "NCIS"
- "Leap of Faith", an episode of the show "Third Watch"
- Leap of Faith (Kenny Loggins album)
- Leap of Faith (Dave Douglas album)
- Leap of Faith (Shooting Star album)
- "Leap of Faith", a song from the album Lucky Town by Bruce Springsteen
- "Leap of Faith" (Lionel Cartwright song)"
- "Leap of Faith" (Hadouken! song), by British Grime/New Rave band Hadouken!
- "Leap of Faith", a single by David Charvet (the English version of "Jusqu'au bout")
- "Leap of Faith", a song from the album Comin' To Your City by Big & Rich
- "Leap of Faith", a song from the album Egypt Central by Alternative Metal/Post-Grunge band Egypt Central
Last modified on 15 March 2013, at 08:04
↑Jump back a section
- An element in a high ropes course where the participant leaps from a platform to grab a trapeze.
- In gaming, leap of faith means jumping like in (Assassin's Creed), when an assassin jumps in a bale of hay.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.