|Look up layout in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Layout may refer to:
- Page layout
- Layout (computing), layout engine software that automatically calculates the layout of objects
- Automobile layout
- Integrated circuit layout
- Keyboard layout
- Model railroad layout
- Layout (fabrication), the transfer of a design onto a workpiece
- Layout, an alternative name for the off-side rule in programming language syntax
- In an industrial plant, the way facilities are placed according to a plant layout study
- Layout (gymnastics), a position in which the gymnast's body is completely stretched
- In Ultimate (sport), an attempt to catch the flying disc involving a jump that results in a horizontal landing
- Process layout, the floor plan of a plant, where the machines are grouped according to their functions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.