|Look up lame in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lame may refer to:
- Lameness, an inability to walk properly because of a (painful) injury or defect
- Lameness (equine), lameness in horses
- LAME, MP3 encoder
- "Lame" (song), song by Unwritten Law
- Licensed aircraft maintenance engineer
- Lame (kitchen tool), a small blade for functional and decorative scoring of loaves of bread
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.