Kuria may refer to:
- Kuria (ethnic group), an ethnic group of Tanzania and Kenya
- Kuria District, a district in Kenya
- Kuria, a Kenyan male name from the Kikuyu people
- Kuria (islands), the collective name of the Kiribati islands of Buariki and Oneeke
- Kuria Muria, another name for the Khuriya Muriya Islands of Oman
- Kuria, variant of kyria, κυρία, the Greek title of respect for a woman. See Kira (given name).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.