Kolsko-Loparskaya Volost (Russian: Ко́льско-Лопа́рская во́лость) was at various times an administrative division (a volost) of Kemsky, Kolsky, and Alexandrovsky Uyezds of Arkhangelsk Governorate of the Russian Empire (and later of the Russian SFSR), and then of Murmansk Governorate of the Russian SFSR. It existed in 1868–1927.
The volost was established in 1868 when Ekostrovskaya, Pechengskaya, and Voronyinskaya Volosts of Kemsky Uyezd were merged. In 1871, Murmansko-Kolonistskaya Volost was split off from it. When Kolsky Uyezd was restored on February 19 [O.S. February 8], 1883, Kolsko-Loparskaya Volost was one of the six volosts transferred to it from Kemsky Uyezd.
On January 8, 1918, the community assembly of Voronezhskoye (Voronyinskoye) Rural Community decided to establish a separate Lovozerskaya Volost out of four of the pogosts of Kolsko-Loparskaya Volost. The request was considered by the Alexandrovsk zemstvo on March 29, 1919, but no final decision was made and the matter was postponed pending the review of the reasons substantiating the request. The new volost was not established until the restoration of the Soviet power on the Kola Peninsula in 1920. On March 2, 1920, Murmansk Soviet of the Commissars issued Resolution No. 4 which established Loparskaya Volost (instead of Lovozerskaya Volost), the population of which was predominantly Sami.
The volost became a part of Murmansk Governorate at the time of its establishment in 1921, and was abolished on August 1, 1927 along with the rest of the volosts of Murmansk Governorate when the latter was transformed into Murmansk Okrug, redistricted, and transferred to the newly created Leningrad Oblast.
- Administrative-Territorial Division of Murmansk Oblast, pp. 23-28
- A Guide to the State Archives, p. 192
- Administrative-Territorial Division of Murmansk Oblast, p. 34
- Архивный отдел Администрации Мурманской области. Государственный Архив Мурманской области. (1995). Административно-территориальное деление Мурманской области (1920-1993 гг.). Справочник. Мурманск: Мурманское издательско-полиграфическое предприятие "Север".
- Архивохранилище документов новейшей политической истории Государственного архива Мурманской области (2002). Архивохранилище документов новейшей политической истории Государственного архива Мурманской области. Путеводитель [A Guide to the Archival Depository of the State Archives of Murmansk Oblast. Documents Pertaining to the Newest Political History] (in Russian). ISBN 5-7870-0067-6.