|Look up keynote in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A keynote in literature, music or public speaking is the principal underlying theme of a larger idea.
Keynote may also refer to:
- Keynote (presentation software), presentation creation software designed by Apple, Inc.
- Keynote (notetaking software), Windows note-taking software designed by Tranglos Software
- Tonic (music), the first note of a major or minor scale, from which the 'key' takes its name
- Keynote Records, a record label
- Keynote Sigos, a company focused on test systems and services
- Keynote Flour, a former brand of flour sold in Canada
- Keynote DeviceAnywhere, a subsidiary of Keynote Systems, Inc.
- Keynote Systems, a US-based Internet company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.