|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP code||55403, 55405|
Kenwood is a neighborhood within the Calhoun-Isles community in Minneapolis. Its boundaries are Cedar Lake Parkway to the west, Kenwood Parkway to the north, West Lake of the Isles Parkway to the east, and Kenilworth Place to the south. The neighborhood is one of the most affluent in the city, with mansions along the parkways.
- "Twin Cities Region Population and Household Estimates, 2006" (PDF). Metropolitan Council. 2006-04-01. Retrieved 2007-07-24.
- "Table 2: Population Estimates for the 100 Most Populous Metropolitan Statistical Areas Based on July 1, 2006 Population Estimates: April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2006" (PDF). U.S. Census Bureau. 2007-04-05. Retrieved 2007-04-16.
- Hotakainen, Rob (2004-01-10). "Stay or go? Iraq opinions diverge - It's a familiar debate in state, across nation". Star Tribune.
- "The “Mary Tyler Moore” House For Sale in Minneapolis". hookedonhouses.net. 2013-01-07. Retrieved 2013-04-23.
- Kenwood, Minneapolis, MN. Google Earth. Retrieved 2011-03-09.
|Bryn Mawr||Lowry Hill