Keith Conlon (broadcaster)
Keith Conlon, LL.B. 1968, B.A. 1968 (University of Adelaide), OAM, is a veteran Australian Adelaide-based broadcaster who currently co-presents talk radio station 5AA's breakfast program with John Kenneally and previously Tony Pilkington. He is also the current chairman of the Crows Foundation for children in need.
In 1971, The University of Adelaide's Department of Adult Education appointed Keith as the Producer/Manager of its new community radio station which commenced broadcasting as VL5UV on 28 June 1972.
He also formerly hosted Postcards SA on the Nine Network from 1995 until it was cancelled in November 2011. Conlon has also worked at ABC 891 where notably his now colleague John Kenneally was his producer. He presented the weeknight edition of ABC News in South Australia from 1989 to 1992.
- "The University of Adelaide Distinguished Alumni Awards". The University of Adelaide. 2012. Retrieved 14 September 2012.
- "Crows Foundation board members". Crows Foundation. Retrieved 14 September 2012.
- "The University of Adelaide Series 651 - Radio 5UV Administrative Records". The University of Adelaide. 6 June 2012. Retrieved 14 September 2012.
- "Radio Adelaide's 40th birthday". Radio Adelaide. Retrieved 14 September 2012.
- "Postcards (SA) "Its not like the ratings died or nobody advertised"". TV Tonight. 16 July 2011. Retrieved 1 October 2012.
|This Australian biographical article related to radio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
Keith Conlon also hosted South Australia's State Affair in its last two seasons.