- Kawelomahamahaia (born c. 1630), chief of Kauai
- Kawelolauhuki, relative and probably daughter of Kawelomahamahaia, and Queen Consort of Oahu
- Kawelomakualua (born c. 1655), chief of Kauai
- Kaweloaikanaka (born c. 1680), chief of Kauai
- Kaweloamaihunalii (fl. c. 1700), chief of Kauai, and the most regarded warrior king in the legends
- Kawelookalani (died c. 1824), half-brother of Kamehameha I
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.