Katherine Schwarzenegger with her brother Patrick in 2010
|Born||Katherine Eunice Schwarzenegger
December 13, 1989
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Alma mater||USC Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism (B.A.)|
|Relative(s)||Arnold Schwarzenegger (father)
Maria Shriver (mother)
Patrick Schwarzenegger (brother)
Schwarzenegger was raised in Los Angeles, California. She is the oldest child of bodybuilder, businessman, investor, actor, and politician Arnold Schwarzenegger of Austrian descent, and Maria Shriver of Irish and German descent, a journalist and author who is also a member of the Kennedy family. She has a sister, Christina Aurelia Shriver Schwarzenegger (born July 23, 1991), and two brothers, Patrick Schwarzenegger (born September 18, 1993), and Christopher Sargent Shriver Schwarzenegger (born September 27, 1997). Through her father, she also has a half-brother, Joseph Baena (born October 2, 1997).
In May 2012, Schwarzenegger graduated with a communication degree from the USC Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism at the University of Southern California. Her mother delivered the commencement address for the satellite ceremony for the USC Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism.
In 2010, Schwarzenegger wrote a book entitled Rock What You've Got: Secrets to Loving Your Inner and Outer Beauty from Someone Who's Been There and Back.
- California Births, 1905 - 1995, Katherine Eunice Schwarzenegger (Birth Date: 12/13/1989, County of Birth: Los Angeles)
- "Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger's Brentwood High School Commencement Speech". gov.ca.gov. June 7, 2008. Retrieved June 22, 2008.
- Pace, Eric (July 24, 1991). "Chronicle". New York Times. Retrieved April 18, 2008.
- Brozan, Nadine (September 21, 1993). "Chronicle". New York Times. Retrieved April 18, 2008.
- Brozan, Nadine (September 30, 1997). "Chronicle". New York Times. Retrieved April 18, 2008.
- "Arnie 'Bought Home For Love Child And Mum'". Sky News. May 20, 2011. Retrieved May 20, 2011.
- "Joseph Baena Birth Certificate". TMZ. May 20, 2011. Retrieved May 20, 2011.
- "Schwarzenegger's son with housekeeper born days after Shriver gave birth". Chicago Tribune.
- Katherine Schwarzenegger, Californiality, November 1, 2010
- Rock What You've Got: Secrets to Loving Your Inner and Outer Beauty from Someone Who's Been There and Back at Amazon.com, accessed January 4, 2011.
- "Read Katherine Schwarzenegger's 'Rock What You've Got'", Good Morning America, September 16, 2010
- Katherine Schwarzenegger on Twitter
- Katherine Schwarzenegger at the Internet Movie Database