|— Village —|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Kanhalli (Kannada: ) is a village in the southern state of Karnataka, India. Administratively, Kanhalli is under Baichabal gram panchayat, Shorapur Taluka of Yadgir District in Karnataka. The village of Kanhalli is 2.3 km by road east of the village of Baichbal and 9 km by road west of the village of Peth Ammapur. The nearest railhead is in Yadgir.
As of the 2001 census, the village of Kanhalli had 2,965 inhabitants, with 1,496 males and 1,469 females.
- Kanhalli (Approved) at GEOnet Names Server, United States National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- 2001 Census Village code = 354000, "2001 Census of India: List of Villages by Tehsil: Karnataka". Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. p. 135. Archived from the original on 13 November 2012.
- 2011 Census Village code = 620922, "Reports of National Panchayat Directory: List of Census Villages mapped for: Baichabal Gram Panchayat, Shorapur, Yadgir, Karnataka". Ministry of Panchayati Raj, Government of India.
- "Yadgir District Map Showing Railway Line". Yadgir District.
- "Village wise statistics of Shorapur Taluka". Yadgir district.
|This article related to a location in Yadgir district, Karnataka, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language