Kalyanam in some Indian languages means Marriage.
There are many pages with the Kalyanam:
- Seetha Kalyanam (disambiguation)
- Kettu Kalyanam, also known as Thali Kettu was the name of an elaborate marriage ceremony of the Malayala Kshatriyas.
- Lakshmi Kalyanam, is an 2007 Telugu movie that is directed by Teja.
- Galatta Kalyanam, is a 1968 Indian Tamil-language film.
- Pulival Kalyanam, is a 2003 Malayalam film by Shafi starring Jayasurya and Kavya Madhavan.
- Seetharamula Kalyanam, is a 2010 Telugu film, directed by Eeshwar starring Nitin and Hansika Motwani.
- Kurukkante Kalyanam, is a 1982 Malayalam film.
- Kadhal 2 Kalyanam, is a forthcoming Indian Tamil romantic comedy film.
- Kancheepurathe Kalyanam, is a 2009 Malayalam movie by the debutant pair Fazil and Jayakrishnan.
- Kalyanam Raghuramaiah famous Indian Stage and Film actor and singer.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.