Kot or KOT, may refer to:
- Kot, a Polish surname
- Eric Kot (born 1966), a Chinese actor
- Keepers of Tradition, an expansion of the trading card game Vampire: The Eternal Struggle
- Lagwan language, a Chadic language spoken in northern Cameroon and southwestern Chad
- The King of Town, a character in the Flash web cartoon series Homestar Runner; see List of Homestar Runner characters
- Kot (valley), Slovenia
- Kot, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Kot, Fatehpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Kot, Swat, a hill station in northern Pakistan
- Kot, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship, Poland
- Kot District, Nangarhar Province, Afghanistan
- Kot Diji, an archaeological site on the Indus River
- Kot Lakhpat is a residential and industrial area in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan.
- Kowloon Tong Station, a MTR subway station in Hong Kong, China
- a village or settlement, coming from its meaning of fort/fortress, as used in Pakistan, and India; for example:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.