Juan Mora (blogger)
Juan Mora is the pen name of Juan Niccolo Paolo Mora Garzón Palacios de Guzman de Borbón y Borbón, an amateur Spanish/Colombian fashion blogger and grandson of Virgelina de Palacios, a Franco-Colombian hotelier and founder of the Casa Blanca hotel in Capurganá, Colombia, and Alfonso Garzón, an engineer and entrepreneur in Colombia . He was reportedly introduced to fashion by his grandmother (Lyda Garzón de Guzman de Borbón y Borbón) at the age of three, when she would read him Vogue and allow him to play with her various bottles of Chanel perfumes. He began blogging on tumblr.com at the age of 15, shortly after being introduced to tumblr by his high school photography professor. His blog, which attracts over 1,500 readers per day, has been twice featured on the "suggested blogs" page of tumblr.com.
After being featured as a guest commentator on a TOMS shoes article published by the Boca Raton High School's PawPrint, he netted front row invitations to Miami Swim Week by Roberto Cavalli Swim Wear.
Juan Mora is also related to Colombian footballer Tressor Moreno
- Scott "Monarchs of a United Spain since 1516", House of Bourbon (first restoration),Unofficial Royalty, 18 August 2009.
- Mora, Juan "Sex, Fashion, Technology and Music", The In List Blog,tumblr, 18 July 2010.
- Mora Palacios, Jhon "Casa Blanca background", Casablanca, Casa Blanca Hotel, 8 December 2007.
- Hello Magazine "Spanish Royal Family", Casablanca, Hello Magazine.
- tumblr Staff , tumblr,tumblr Tuesday, July 2010.
- Martinez,Siera "Foot in mouth", THE BRCHS Paw Print,Paw Print, May 2010.
- Funkshion Miami Swim Week , Funkshion,Funskhion at the Setai, July 2010.