Jax can refer to:
- Jacksonville, Florida, USA, is nicknamed Jax.
- Jax Jillpo is a fictional character of the series "Jax and Heartz" written by Nasir Villegas and book coming soon in June
- Naval Air Station Jacksonville, nicknamed NAS Jax
- Jacksonville International Airport, IATA Airport Code is JAX
- Jax, Haute-Loire, France, a commune in Haute-Loire
- Jackson Laboratory, one of the world's premiere biology research centers.
- Jackson "Jax" Teller, a character from the TV show Sons of Anarchy.
- Jax Briggs, a fictional character in the arcade/videogame series Mortal Kombat
- Portland LumberJax, an NLL team based in Portland, Oregon
- Java API for XML, an API for the Java programming language
- Jasper Jacks, a character on General Hospital played by Ingo Rademacher
- Jax is a fictitious character from the comic strip You Can With Beakman and Jax
- Jax, the Grandmaster at Arms, a playable champion character in the action real-time strategy video game League of Legends
- Jax Amnell, from The Law of Nines by Terry Goodkind
- Traditional name for black cats in John o'Groats, Scotland
Last modified on 17 May 2013, at 12:27
↑Jump back a section
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.