||This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
|Competitor for Australia|
Jarrod Fletcher (born 20 October 1983) is an Australian boxer who won the Commonwealth Games 2006 at Middleweight. As a professional he is known as Jarrod 'Left Jab' Fletcher
- Stance: Orthodox.
- Height: 5' 11"/180 cm.
- Reach: 71"/180 cm.
- Trainer: Steve Deller.
- Gym: Fortitude Boxing Gymnasium.
- Promoter/Manager: Adam Wilcock (FightCard Promotions).
- Sponsor: CNW Electrical
- Professional record: 17 fights -
- Won: 16 (KO 10)
- Lost: 1 (KO 1)
- Drawn: 0.
- Professional career: 2009 – present.
- Secondary Education: Urangan State High School, Hervey Bay, QLD.
- Boxing Coaches:
- Dave Fletcher (1994–2002),
- Bodo Andreass (2002–2008) (AIS),
- Steve Deller (2009 – present)
- Brothers Glenn and Rob were Australian Junior Champions and have fought on the world stage across many countries representing Australia.
- Jarrod was also a promising soccer player, representing his state of Queensland at the age of 13. He showed talent in the sport but rather than juggle Boxing and soccer, he decided at the age of 15 to concentrate solely on boxing.
- Jarrod has worked as a personal trainer since 2004, and has put the Queensland Maroons Team through their paces at the Fortitude Boxing Gymnasium in the lead up to the 2010 and 2011 NRL 'State of Origin' Series. Jarrod has been appointed part-time boxing coach for the Brisbane Lions AFL Team for 2012 and 2013.
Last modified on 17 May 2013, at 08:43
↑Jump back a section