Jalgaon (Jamod) (Vidhan Sabha constituency)
Jalgaon (Jamod) Vidhan Sabha constituency (Marathi: जळगाव (जामोद) विधान सभा मतदारसंघ) is one of the 288 constituencies of Maharashtra Vidhan Sabha and one of the seven which are located in Buldhana district. It is a part of Buldhana Lok Sabha constieuncy along with five other Vidhan Sabha(assembly) constituencies viz. Buldhana, Chikhali, Sindkhed Raja, Mehkar(SC) and Khamgaon.
As of 2008, the extent of the constituency includes the areas comprising entire Sangrampur taluka and Jalgaon(Jamod) taluka and part of Shegaon taluka with consisting of Shegaon and Manasgaon revenue circle and Shegaon Municipal Council. The remaining part of Shegaon taluka are in extent of Khamgaon (Vidhan Sabha constituency). 
It was established in 1951 as then Madhya Pradesh Vidhan Sabha (Assembly) constituency located in Buldhana district. However it was dissolved for 1957 elections to Bombay state.
It was re-established for the second time for 2009 state elections to Maharashtra.
Member of Legislative Assembly
- 1951: Kashiram Raibhan Patil, Peasants and Workers Party of India (from Jalgaon ( Constituency no 167 of then Madhya Pradesh State ) ) 
- 1957: Did not exist
- 1962: Did not exist
- 1967: Did not exist
- 1972: Did not exist
- 1978: Did not exist
- 1980: Did not exist
- 1985: Did not exist
- 1990: Did not exist
- 1995: Did not exist
- 1999: Did not exist
- 2004: Did not exist
- 2009: Dr Sanjay Shriram Kute, Bharatiya Janata Party (from Jalgaon (Jamod) ( Constituency no 27 of Maharashtra State ) )
- "District wise List of Assembly and Parliamentary Constituencies". Chief Electoral Officer, Maharashtra website. Retrieved 14 January 2010.
- "Delimitation of Parliamentary and Assembly Constituencies Order, 2008". Electoral Commission of India, New Delhi. p. 255. Retrieved 20 January 2010.
- "State Election of India 1951". Election Commission of India. p. 11. Retrieved 2010-01-21.
- "Notification of Election Commission of India, 18th May 2009". Maharashtra Government Gazette. p. 29. Retrieved 2010-01-12.
|This Buldhana district, Maharashtra, India location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|