|This article relies on references to primary sources. (August 2008)|
- Internet Explorer 5.5 and later, on Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 95, Mac OS 9, Mac OS X
- Internet Explorer 5.0 and later on Mac OS 9 and Mac OS X
- Mozilla 0.9.4 and later on all platforms (includes all Gecko-based browsers including Firefox 0.9 and later, Netscape 6.2.3 and later)
- Konqueror 5 and later on KDE 3.0.1 (Linux)
To run the server component of JsUnit, you will need a Java VM.
There are two different testing frameworks going by the name of JsUnit, both essentially JUnit ports. The other version, which in primary contrast has solely headless operation, was created by Jӧrg Schaible and introduced in August, 2001.
- Schaible, Jӧrg. "BerliOS Developer: Project Summary - JsUnit".