Ismael D'Angelo Herrera
|Full name||Ismael D'Angelo Herrera|
|Date of birth||3 October 1991|
|Place of birth||American Samoa|
|Current club||PanSa East FC|
|2011–||American Samoa U20||3||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Ismael D'Angelo Herrera (born 3 October 1991) is an association footballer from American Samoa. Herrera can play either as a midfielder or as a forward and currently plays for domestic club PanSa East FC. Ismael has also represented his country at U20 level and at the 2011 Pacific Games.
Herrera currently plays for PanSa East FC, historically American Samoa's most successful club. He joined PanSa in 2010 and helped them reach the semi-final of the 2010 President's Cup, scoring the winner in the 1st round match against Tafuna Jets.
Ismael was called up to American Samoa's U20 squad for their OFC U20 Championship matches against Fiji U20, Papua New Guinea U20 and Vanuatu U20. Herrera scored American Samoa's consolation goal in the 5-1 loss to Fiji. He was also yellow-carded in that match. Ismael wears the no.8 jersey for the U20 team.
He was also called up to American Samoa's 2011 Pacific Games squad, along with PanSa East team-mates Terence Sinapati, Travis Pita Sinapati and Pesamino Victor. Herrera made his debut in American Samoa's 4-0 loss to Tuvalu  in their first game on 27 August 2011 and then made his second appearance in the 4-0 loss to Solomon Islands four days later. He then played in the 2-0 loss to Guam on 1 September 2011  and the 8-0 defeat to tournament hosts New Caledonia on 3 September 2011, before making his and American Samoa's final appearance of the tournament in the 8-0 loss to Vanuatu on 5 September. Herrera was an unused substitute in the 2–1 victory over Tonga on 22 November 2011, American Samoa's first ever win in international football.
- "Samoa News - Pansa 2, Tafuna Jets A 1" Retrieved 30 July 2011
- Top two teams lose men's Division 2 matches Football Federation American Samoa. 27 August 2012. Retrieved 1 September 2012.
- "Soccerway - Ismael Herrera" Retrieved 15 August 2011
- "Transfermarkt - Ismael Herrera" Retrieved 15 August 2011
- Samoa News:2011 Pacific Games - American Samoa Team Highlights: Soccer squads set
- "Oceania Football Confederation: Tuvalu 4-0 American Samoa"
- ""Oceania Football Confederation: American Samoa 0-4 Solomon Islands"
- Oceania Football Confederation: American Samoa 0-2 Guam
- Oceania Football Confederation: New Caledonia 8-0 American Samoa
- American Samoa 0-8 Vanuatu
- American Samoa 2-1 Tonga Oceania Football Confederation. Retrieved 24 November 2011.