|Look up isinglass in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Isinglass may refer to:
- Isinglass (gelatin), an adhesive prepared from the air bladders of fish
- Isinglass (mineral), mica, a phyllosilicate mineral of aluminium and potassium
- Isinglass curtains, canvas curtains with peepholes made of thin sheets of mica
- Isinglass, a British Thoroughbred racehorse
- Isinglass River, a river of New Hampshire
- Project Isinglass, a heavily classified, rocket-powered, air-launched aircraft studied by the Central Intelligence Agency
- Spin glass#The model of Sherrington and Kirkpatrick for an Ising model of a spin glass magnet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language