Invisibility Cloak may refer to:
- Cloak of invisibility is a theme that has occurred in fiction.
- Magical objects in Harry Potter#Invisibility Cloaks is the device in Harry Potter books.
- Cloaking device is a technology for partial or full invisibility to parts of the electromagnetic spectrum.
- Cap of invisibility (aidos kyneê in Greek) is a mysterious helmet or cap that possesses the ability to turn the wearer invisible.
- To wear a Cloak of Invisibility means to not be noticed by other people. Example: "I wore my Cloak of Invisibility tonight - not one person asked me to dance."
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.