||The lead section of this article may need to be rewritten. (June 2011)|
|Headquarters||Redwood City, California, United States|
|Products||Informatica PowerCenter, PowerExchange, Siperian Multi Domain Master Data Management|
|Revenue||$650 million(2010) |
Informatica Corporation is a NASDAQ listed company with ticker INFA. Founded in 1993, its headquarters is in Redwood City, California. Founded by Diaz Nesamoney and Gaurav Dhillon. Sohaib Abbasi is the company's Chairman and CEO.
Informatica's product portfolio focused on Data Integration: Application Information Lifecycle Management, B2B Data Exchange, Cloud Data Integration, Complex Event Processing, Data Masking, Data Quality, Data Replication, Data Virtualization, Enterprise Data Integration, Master Data Management, Messaging; currently at version 9.5  These components form a toolset for establishing and maintaining enterprise-wide data warehouses, including the key used for ETL processing. It has a customer base of over 4,500 companies.
In 2006, Informatica launched its Informatica Cloud business.
|Net Income (USD)||65,211,000||55,980,000||54,616,000||36,206,000|
- Seeking Alpha, Seeking Alpha, retrieved 12 Feb 2011
- INFA: Stock Quote & Summary Data, NASDAQ, retrieved 15 May 2010
- Informatica, Informatica website, retrieved 15 May 2010
- Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools, Gartner, 25 November 2009, retrieved 15 May 2010
- Adrian, Merv (10 June 2010), Informatica Re-Factors the Value Chain for the Cloud, IT Market Strategy, retrieved 7 July 2010
- Karel, Rob (28 January 2010), Introducing The MDM Market’s Newest 800lb Gorilla: Informatica Acquires Siperian!, Forrester, retrieved 15 May 2010
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Informatica Corporation|