IndiePlex (TV channel)
|Launched||April 4, 2006|
|Owned by||Starz, LLC|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)
(HD simulcast on Retroplex and Indieplex only)
|Website||IndiePlex official website|
|Dish Network||378 (HD)|
|Available on some cable systems||Check local listings for channel|
|Verizon FiOS||348 (SD)|
|AT&T U-Verse||914 (SD) 1914 (HD)|
IndiePlex is an American premium television network which features independent motion pictures. It is a spinoff of MoviePlex and is owned by Starz, LLC. The headquarters of IndiePlex and its sister channels MoviePlex and RetroPlex are located on the Meridian International Business Center complex in Meridian, Colorado.
IndiePlex is available nationally on Dish Network and regionally on select cable systems.[specify] IndiePlex and RetroPlex are currently available on Dish Network, Comcast,Atlantic Broadband and Verizon FiOS. Retroplex and Indieplex are also simulcast in 1080i high definition on Dish Network.
- DIRECTV and Starz Entertainment Renew Distribution Agreement, Add Authenticated Rights for Future Online Access to Movies and Originals on DIRECTV Everywhere DirecTV Press Release, April 16, 2012
- Colorado Gov. Bill Owens Helps Starz Encore Group Dedicate New Headquarters In Meridian Office Park South of Denver
- "DISH Network Expands Movie Channel Lineup with Introduction of Starz Entertainment's MoviePlex.", PR Newswire, December 2, 2010. Retrieved February 24, 2011 from HighBeam Research.
- Reynolds, Mike. "Comcast to add new Starz duo; RetroPlex and IndiePlex will be available via Digital Plus service", Multichannel News, February 13, 2006. Retrieved February 25, 2011 from HighBeam Research.
- Dish Network Extends HD Leadership, Delivers Slate of Nine New National HD Channels, Dish Network Press Release, February 11, 2010.