Index of Korea-related articles (H)
This is a partial list of Korea-related topics beginning with H.
Last modified on 24 October 2012, at 23:43
↑Jump back a section
- Ha Jiwon, a South Korean actress.
- Ha Tae-kwon, a male badminton player from South Korea.
- Hadong County, a district in Gyeongsangnam-do.
- Haedong Goseungjeon, a 13th century collection of biographies of eminent Korean monks
- Haeinsa, a temple in Hapcheon County, Gyeongsangnam-do.
- Haejangguk, a popular form of Korean "hangover soup."
- Haeju, a city in Hwanghaenam-do, North Korea.
- Haenam County, a district in Jeollanam-do, South Korea.
- Haenyo, the female divers of Jeju-do.
- Haeundae-gu, a district in Busan.
- Hagwon, a South Korean cram school.
- Hak Ji Sa Ltd., a publishing house.
- Halla-san on Jeju Island, the highest mountain in South Korea.
- Hallelujah Football Club, a South Korean football club in Gimpo-si, Gyeonggi-do.
- Ham Seok-heon, a 20th-century Korean religious philosopher.
- Haman County
- Hamchang-eup, a village in Sangju-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do.
- Hamgyŏng, one of the Eight Provinces of Joseon.
- Hamgyong campaign
- Hampyeong County
- Hamyang County
- Han (surname)
- Han (cultural)
- Han River
- Han Seung Soo
- Hansung Motor Company
- Han Twins Murder Conspiracy
- Han unification, the process by which Unicode was able to encode hanja, kanji, and Chinese characters in a single system.
- Hanam, a city in Gyeonggi-do, South Korea.
- Hanaro Telecom, Inc.
- Hangang Bridge bombing
- Hangul consonant and vowel tables
- Hangul Day
- Hanil Bank (football club)
- Hanja (see also Chinese character)
- Hanzo Yamanashi
- Hapcheon County
- Happy Ero Christmas
- Harisu, a K-pop singer, model and actress.
- Heavy-Chemical Industry Drive, an economic development initiative by Park Chung-hee in the 1970s.
- Heo Jeong
- Hermit Kingdom
- Heulhae of Silla
- Heunginjimun, see Dongdaemun.
- Hill 303 massacre
- High-speed railway, see KTX
- Guus Hiddink, coach of the 2002 South Korea national football team
- High Kick!, a Korean sitcom
- Hite, a popular South Korean beer.
- Ho Chong
- Hoe (dish)
- Hoengseong County
- Hoi Jeon Moo Sool
- Hojang, a local official under the Goryeo and Joseon dynasties.
- Hollym, a publishing house in Seoul specializing in English-language works about Korea.
- Homosexual rights in South Korea, See: Gay rights in South Korea
- Honam, a region of southwestern Korea.
- Hongcheon County
- Hongseong County
- Hooker Hill, a red-light district in Itaewon, Seoul.
- Hotelier (TV show)
- The Housemaid
- Human experimentation allegations in North Korea
- Human rights in North Korea
- Hunmin Jeongeum
- Hunmin Jeongeum Haerye
- HVDC Haenam-Cheju
- Hwabyeong, culture-bound Korean mental illness.
- Hwacheon County
- Hwan, a defunct South Korean currency.
- Hwang, a common Korean family name.
- Hwanghae, one of the Eight Provinces of Korea.
- Hwangpomuk, a yellow jelly made from mung bean starch.
- Hwan-guk, a kingdom in Korean mythology.
- Hwanin, a figure in Korean mythology.
- Hwarang, an order of young soldiers in the Silla kingdom.
- Hwarang Segi, a hwarang chronicle of dubious authenticity.
- Hwaseong City, a city in southern Gyeonggi-do.
- Hwaseong Fortress, an 18th-century castle in Suwon.
- Hwasun, a district in Jeollanam-do.
- Hyangak, a genre of classical Korean music.
- Hyanggyo, state-sponsored schools in the Goryeo and Joseon dynasties.
- Hyeonjeong non
- Hyeonjong of Goryeo
- Hyewon (painter)
- Hyperion Tower
- Hyundai: see Hyundai Group and the following individual articles: Hyundai Asan