Ides may refer to:
- Ides (calendar), a day in the Roman calendar that marked the approximate middle of the month
- Specifically, Ides of March
- Ides, a being in Germanic paganism
- Saint Ides, an Irish saint
- St. Ides, a brand of malt liquor, named after the Irish saint; in turn, this beverage inspired the songs:
IDES may mean:
- SAP AG's IDES, Internet Demonstration and Evaluation System
- Intrusion Detection Expert System
- IDES Inc. (Integrated Design Engineering Systems)
- Integrated Disability Evaluation System, a program of the US Department of Defense
- IDES, Illinois Department of Employment Security (state unemployment agency)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language