|Operating bases||Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport|
|Company slogan||The beauty of İzmir is in the air with IZair|
|Parent company||İzmir Havayolları AŞ|
|Key people||Ali Sabancı (President)|
All IZair flights are marketed by Air Berlin Turkey.
The airline was established in 2005 as Izmir Hava Yollari by a group of businessmen from İzmir. It started operations on 14 June 2006.
IZair has been rebranded temporarily as Air Berlin Turkey.
On February 29, 2012 the last remaining Airbus 319 was returned to the lessor, and the airline is now only operating out of Antalya for Air Berlin Turkey.
|Boeing 737-800||2||189||Operating for Air Berlin Turkey|
|Boeing 737-800||1||186||Operating for Air Berlin Turkey|
Incidents and accidents
- On 10 March 2010, Pegasus Airlines Flight 361, an Airbus A319 operated by IZair on a ferry flight, made an emergency landing at Frankfurt Airport in Germany after a malfunction in the nose gear. The flight landed safely but blew both front nose gear tires. The airport closed runway 07R/25L for 3 hours to allow recovery. The nose gear suffered the same problem as JetBlue Flight 292.
- "Contact." IZair. Retrieved on 6 September 2009. "IZair Head Office Adnan Menderes Havalimani Girisi 35410 Gaziemir Izmir"
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-03. p. 95.
- http://www.izair.com.tr/En/Tariff.asp IZair timetable. Retrieved 2009-09-12
- IZair Fleet
- Pegasus Airlines Flight 361 – 10 March 2010
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: IZair|
|This Turkish corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|