IPL may refer to:
- Indianapolis Power & Light, an electric utility company in Indianapolis, Indiana
- IPL Information Processing, a UK software company
- Interoperable PDK Libraries, a semiconductor industry alliance to create interoperable kits for mixed-signal design
- Interstate Power and Light or IP&L, a subsidiary of Alliant Energy that serves customers in Iowa
Last modified on 10 May 2013, at 13:33
↑Jump back a section
- Intellectual property law
- Intense pulsed light, an epilation method
- Internet Public Library, a non-profit, largely student-run website at Drexel University
- Imperial County Airport's IATA code
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.