IBS may stand for:
- International Business School, Budapest, a partnership with Oxford Brookes University based in Hungary dating from 1991
- International Biometric Society, an academic statistical association for mathematical and statistical methods in the biosciences
- Indiana Boys School, a former name of Plainfield Juvenile Correctional Facility
- Institute of Bangladesh Studies, a research institute in Rajshahi University
- Institute of Broadcast Sound, a UK broadcasting professional association-now see Institute of Professional Sound
- Intercollegiate Broadcasting System, an organization of non-profit, education-affiliated radio stations (and webcasters)
- International Bible Society, a former name of Biblica, a group that translates and publishes the Bible with the intent of Christian proselytization
- Instytutu Badań Strukturalnych, the Institute for Structural Research
- International Boy Scouts, a historic Boy Scout Group in Japan
- International Bank of Settlements, the international central bank of central banks
Science and technology
- Intrabeam Scattering, a collective effect arising in high-intensity particle beams
- Ion-beam sputtering, a type of sputter deposition
- Identical by State, a genetic term also known as non-identical by type (NIBT)
- Instruction Based Sampling, an implementation of a hardware performance counter used to collect performance data in a superscalar microprocessor
- Ideal body size, a component of the figure rating scale
- IBS stand for Industrialised Building System,term used in Malaysia for a technique of construction.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.