IBM Software Group (SWG)
- Information Management Software — database servers and tools, text analytics, and content management.
- Rational Software — Software development and application lifecycle management. Acquired in 2002.
- Tivoli Software — Systems management. Acquired in 1995.
- WebSphere - An EJB development environment, container, and a series of pre-packaged applications, primarily for management interfaces and web commerce.
Last modified on 15 December 2012, at 05:25
↑Jump back a section
- Exclusive: IBM Reorganizes Software Group by Doug Henschen, January 12, 2010 at informationweek.com
- "IBM Software Group" (in German).