House-Museum of Vagif Mustafazadeh
|House-Museum of Vagif Mustafazadeh|
|Established||July 28, 1989|
|Location||4 Vagif Mustafazade Lane, Icherisheher, Baku, Azerbaijan|
|Collection size||1214 artifacts|
|Director||Afag Agha Rahim gizi Aliyeva|
House-museum of Vagif Mustafazadeh (Azerbaijani: Vaqif Mustafazadənin ev muzeyi) – is a memorial museum of an eminent Azerbaijani jazz-pianist and composer Vagif Mustafazadeh and it was established on July 28, 1989. In 1994, it acquired a status of a branch of Azerbaijan State Museum of Musical Culture. From 1989 to 1997, Zivar Agasaf qizi Aliyeva was a director of the museum.
The house-museum consists of three rooms. Photos and other documents connected with the life and creativity of Vagif Mustafazade, and also his personal belongings and other exhibits are displayed in the museum’s exposition.
At present, the museum is led by the musician’s cousin – Afag Agha Rahim gizi Aliyeva. Simultaneously, she is a founder and chairman of the Cultural and Charitable Foundation named after Vagif Mustafazadeh.
- "Дом-музей Вагифа Мустафазаде".
- "Vagif Mustafazade: Fusing Jazz with Mugam".
- "The House Museum of Vagif Mustafazade".
- "Jazz in Azerbaijan: A Profile of Vagif Mustafazadeh".
- "Memorial house-museum of V.Mustafazade".
- "Фоторепортаж из Дома-музея Вагифа Мустафазаде".
- "Никас Сафронов преподнес ценный подарок Азербайджану".