Honghe or Hong He may refer to:
- Red River (Asia) (红河/Sông Hồng/Hồng Hà), a river beginning in China's Yunnan province and flowing through Vietnam
- Red River (2008 film), also known as Hong He, a 2008 Chinese film
Locations in China
- Honghe Hani and Yi Autonomous Prefecture (红河哈尼族彝族自治州), in central-eastern Yunnan
- Honghe County (红河县), Honghe Prefecture, Yunnan
- Honghe, Changle County (红河镇), town in Changle County, Shandong
- Honghe, Jiaxing (洪合镇), town in Xiuzhou District, Jiaxing, Zhejiang
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.