|Look up historia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Historia may refer to:
- Historia, the local version of the History channel in Spain and Portugal
- Historia (TV channel), a Canadian French language specialty channel
- Historia (video), a compilation video released by Def Leppard
- Historia (Antiquity journal), a peer-reviewed history journal specialised in Greek and Roman Antiquity
- Historia (Chilean journal), a peer-reviewed history journal dealing with the history of the Americas
- the Latin for historiography (see also history)
- Historia (drama), an unfinished drama of Polish writer Witold Gombrowicz, compiled from the author's notes by Konstanty Jeleński
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.