|Full name||Henri Arnaud Antchouet Rebienot|
|Date of birth||2 August 1979|
|Place of birth||Libreville, Gabon|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Current club||Churchill Brothers|
|2006||→ Vitória Guimarães (loan)||12||(2)|
|2006||→ Al-Shabab (loan)||0||(0)|
|2007||→ Larissa (loan)||8||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 9 April 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Antchouet started his career at the age of 15 in local club FC 105 Libreville. After a quick spell in Cameroon he moved to Portugal, first with Leixões SC (then in the third division), and remained there for the vast majority of the following six years.
Consistent performances for top level's C.F. Os Belenenses attracted the attention of Spain's Deportivo Alavés in July 2005, but Antchouet left after only a few months, returning to Portugal with Vitória de Guimarães, on loan.
After a loan in Saudi Arabia, Antchouet joined Larissa F.C. in Greece, in January 2007, still owned by Alavés, and helped the club win the domestic cup, netting the winner against Panathinaikos F.C. just eight minutes from time, as a substitute. On 15 June 2007, however, he was given a two-year ban by the Hellenic Football Federation, after testing positive for cocaine.
In August 2009 Antchouet returned to active and Portugal, signing with second division side G.D. Estoril Praia. After one season, he was due to change teams – and countries – again, signing with Romanian team FC Universitatea Craiova in June 2010; however, the deal eventually fell through and he returned to the country he had left, signing with second level's Moreirense FC.
In June 2011 Antchouet signed for Indian club Churchill Brothers SC, scoring on his debut against Shillong Lajong FC, and finding the net against the same rival on 18 December in a 6–0 routing. He finished the season as joint-sixth top scorer, helping his club to the third position in the I-League.
- Antchouet banned for doping; BBC Sport, 15 June 2007
- Kanu leads the way; BBC Sport, 9 October 2002
- Parker injury numbs Newcastle; UEFA.com, 4 January 2006
- Henry Antchouet: “Voi demonstra pe teren de ce sunt capabil” (Henry Antchouet: “I am going to show what i can do”); Universitatea Craiova, 16 June 2010 (Romanian)
- Leaders toppled, new challengers emerge; FIFA.com, 19 December 2011
- Churcill Brothers official profile
- Stats and profile at Zerozero
- Stats at ForaDeJogo
- BDFutbol profile
- Henri Antchouet at National-Football-Teams.com
- Henri Antchouet – FIFA competition record