|Look up hem in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A hem is a sown edge of cloth. Hem may also refer to:
- Hem (knitting), the edge of a piece of knitted fabric that is parallel to the rows of stitches
- Hem (band), an indie folk rock band
- Hem (sheetmetal), a border treatment of sheetmetal parts
- Hem, a word for home, common to the Swedish language and also found in Frankish-derived toponyms in northern France
- Hem, a figure in the Book of Mormon
- Hem, a masculine name in India
- Helsinki-Malmi Airport, IATA airport code HEM
- Hermann (Amtrak station), Missouri, United States; Amtrak station code HEM
HEM can stand for:
- Habitation extension module, a proposed British addition to the International Space Station
- Human Extinction Movement
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.