Hell's Half Acre
Hell’s Half-Acre, Hell’s Half-acre, or Hell’s Half Acre can refer to:
- Hell's Half Acre Lava Field, a basaltic lava field on the Snake River Plain, Idaho, USA
- Hell's Half Acre (Wyoming), a unique escarpment in Natrona County, Wyoming.
- Hell's Half Acre, a side slot canyon in Aravaipa Canyon, Arizona
- Hell's Half Acre, an area around Lock 38 of the Ohio and Erie Canal in Cuyahoga Valley National Park
- Hell's Half Acre, a location at the Battle of Stones River
- Hell's Half Acre, a saloon district in the early days of Fort Worth, Texas catering to cowboys on the Chisholm Trail
- Half Acre, Alabama, an unincorporated community in Marengo County originally known as Hell's Half Acre
- a nickname for the playing field at Amon G. Carter Stadium, Texas Christian University, Fort Worth, Texas
- Hell's Half Acre, a bunker on the seventh hole at Pine Valley Golf Club
- Hell's Half Acre (1954 film), a 1954 film starring Evelyn Keyes, Wendell Corey, and Elsa Lanchester
- Hell's Half Acre (2006 film), a 2006 horror film from filmmakers Sean Tiedeman and Scott Krycia
- Hell's Half Acre (novel), a novel by Will Christopher Baer
- Hell's Half Acre, a novel in the Walker, Texas Ranger series by James Reasoner
- Hell's Half Acre: Early Days in the Great Alberta Oil Patch, a non-fiction book by David Finch
- Half Acre of Hell, A: A Combat Nurse in WWII, an autobiography by Avis D. Schorer
- Hell's Half Acre, a thriller novel by Frederic Bean
- Hell's Half Acre, a novel by Harold Wayne Achimon
- Hell's Half Acre, a bar mentioned in John Irving's novel Last Night in Twisted River. The bar is said to be located in Bangor, Maine.
- Hell's Half Acre (song), a song from the album "The Crying Tree" (Blood Oranges).
- Hell's Half Acre (album), an album by the band Jolene in 1995.
- "Hell's Half Acre", a song on Robbie Robertson's eponymous 1987 album Robbie Robertson.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language