|Look up hands-on in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"Hands-on" refers to human interaction, often with technology. It implies active participation in a direct and practical way.
Hands-on or Hands-On may refer to:
- Hands-on computing, a branch of HCI (Human-Computer Interaction) research
- Hands-on-throttle-and-stick (HOTAS)
- Hands-On Electronics magazine
- Hands-On Mobile company
- Global Hands-On Universe project
- The Hands-On Guide for Science Communicators book
- Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum, a US science museum
- Hands On USA, a relief project for Hurricane Katrina
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language