- HMS Dido was a 28-gun sixth-rate launched in 1784 and sold in 1817.
- HMS Dido was an 18-gun corvette launched in 1836, used as a coal hulk after 1860, and sold in 1903.
- HMS Dido was to have been a wooden screw-propelled corvette. Laid down on 14 January 1861, construction was cancelled on 12 December 1863.
- HMS Dido was a wooden Eclipse-class screw corvette launched in 1869, hulked in 1886, renamed HMS Actaeon in 1906 and sold in 1922.
- HMS Dido was an Eclipse-class second class cruiser launched in 1896, used as a depot ship after 1913 and sold in 1926.
- HMS Dido was a Dido class light cruiser, launched on 18 July 1939 and broken up in 1958.
- HMS Dido was a Leander-class frigate launched in 1961. She was sold to the Royal New Zealand Navy in 1983 and was renamed HMNZS Southland. She was decommissioned in 1995 and scrapped at Goa in India.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|