- HMS Archer (1801) was a 12-gun gun-brig launched in 1801 and sold in 1815.
- HMS Archer (1849) was a wood screw sloop launched in 1849 and broken up in 1866.
- HMS Archer (1885) was a torpedo cruiser launched in 1885 and sold in 1905.
- HMS Archer (1911) was an Acheron-class destroyer launched in 1911 and sold in 1921.
- HMS Archer (D78) was a Long Island-class aircraft carrier launched in 1939 and transferred to the Royal Navy on Lend-lease in 1941. She was later operated by the Ministry of War Transport as Empire Lagan, and was returned to the US in 1945. She was sold into mercantile service and was broken up in 1962.
- HMS Archer (P264) is an Archer-class patrol vessel launched in 1985 and is currently in service.
- HMAS Archer was an Attack-class patrol vessel of the Royal Australian Navy launched in 1967 and sold to Indonesia in 1974, being renamed Siliman.
- HMS Gay Archer was a Gay-class fast patrol boat of the Royal Navy launched on 20 August 1952, and currently refitted for civilian use.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|